• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starlink Beta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will check once at the farm.

In Regina, I'm on the new SaskTel High high-speed fiber and it's fast.

The funny thing is the real expensive service I have is in Florida it's fast and is TV, Internet, and Phone. Yes, a landline plus cell service. One package is 200 USA a month.

But they have a shut down of basic when I'm gone and all I do is a phone in and it's 29.99 a month that keeps all my Cameras online and basic TV plus phone.

In Rural Canada we need something because everything is done on the Computer or phone.

Comment

The slowest Xplornet LTE, from Kelvington, just now 38 down, 1.8 up.
      Latency 53 unloaded, 149 loaded. How is that? HD movies work perfect. $140, $20 more supposed to be double that.

Comment

Paying $122.09 every month for what is supposed to be 50Mbps service. And this is the best Xplornet can do??

Click image for larger version

Name:	b3m8c9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	770952

Pre - Ordered Starlink February 9th, can't wait to tell Xplornet where to go...also intend to return their crappy equipment to them in the Starlink box just to rub it in some more

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...