• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Election 2020

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    Trump is a misogynistic dick who talks about and treats women like all we are are tits and ass. I have no faith that any appointments he made was out of any respect for the women themselves and their abilities and more about trying to get something his way.

He is a manipulator, not a supporter.
    You might be right.

Now do that notable feminist past president, Bill Clinton, replete with his encounters in the Oral Office...

Or even Joe Biden, whom Kamala accused of being a "serial abuser" when running against him for presidential candidate, saying she believed his accusers.

The bottom line appears to be that few in power really care about the moral aspect of treating others right. They just use their accusations and/or statements of superiority as either a club to destroy others, or as a virtue-signalling tactic, like our feminist PM who said "...she experienced it differently".
    Last edited by burnt; Nov 8, 2020, 12:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
      Trump is a misogynistic dick who talks about and treats women like all we are are tits and ass.
      Mask off eh Blaithin. You just go into a tirade about women not getting up in the world because sexism. Then you do the exact same thing cause CNN told you.

If you get to say what you want about trump then don't by a hypocrite and attack some for saying what they think of Kamala and then hiding behind the dog whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Mask off eh Blaithin. You just go into a tirade about women not getting up in the world because sexism. Then you do the exact same thing cause CNN told you.

If you get to say what you want about trump then don't by a hypocrite and attack some for saying what they think of Kamala and then hiding behind the dog whistle.
        Are you confused? I’m not even sure what you’re talking about, I do the exact same thing? I’m sexist against women? Or I’m sexist against men because I think Trump is a misogynist?

I don’t watch CNN... I believe I’ve told you that before.

People can say what they want about Kamala. Personally I’m not convinced she’s all that great. However that doesn’t have anything to do with her being a woman. Dislike her, that doesn’t make a person sexist. Start commenting on her clothes and how she should just focus on kids or being at home or finding a man and then you’d be being sexist. And where did I attack anyone over Kamala? I called out wiseguys sexist Trudeau comment. Farmaholic also had one, which he clarified as being sexist later on. I said I’m not convinced being a woman isn’t inhibiting women from holding top offices.

Jazz... it is possible to dislike people for reasons other than their sex. I don’t dislike Trump because he’s a man. I don’t recall ever saying anything about him that was applicable to men as a whole. I could watch all the Trump clips from Fox that you could send me and I bet he’d still sound just as misogynistic as ever. That’s not me being sexist. I don’t think it’s a man thing, it’s a Trump thing.

Are you trying to overlap two things, sexism and personal opinions? They are two different things. You can have personal opinions without being sexist.

Also the idea that you have that anyone who has different opinions than you must have “wrong”, “bad”, “false, or “fake”, etc sources is rather Trumpesque. My mind works differently than yours, I have different experiences that affect my perspectives than you do. When given the exact same information, video clips, news articles, as you, I can absolutely form different opinions. Stop trying to invalidate me (and others with differing opinions to you) by insinuating we listen to poor sources.
        Last edited by Blaithin; Nov 8, 2020, 13:41.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...