• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid cases in Saskatchewan vs North Dakota

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    if they were leftards , they probably wouldn't take the treatment
    good on him taking an experimental drug
    You can bet the farm the Anti-vaxxer Righties here on Agriville will not be taking the drug when it's approved.

I'm getting the flu shot next week, not screwing around with all shit going around.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      I'm getting the flu shot next week, not screwing around with all shit going around.
      Thats good to hear. You should have great protection from the flu virus from 2015.

Comment

The vaccine is a GUESS. 50% chance of being correct, all these mutate...

Comment

Case

See what I me Case, it didn't take long for two Anti-Vaxxer's Righties to chime in. Just wait for the rest of them, they'll come.

Comment

I wonder how many of these smart@@s's had their kids vaccinated? Measles etc. are hoax's.

Comment

Case ih , you asked if I had any
              Lasting effects.
              Could be , I draw blanks way more
              Often, for no good reason. For 15 seconds
              , was asked what brand my heavey harrow
              Was , would not come to me.that is a long
              Time to look stupid.
              I would like to be tested for antibody.
              Can't seem to be able to do that.
              Symptoms 2nd last day of cruise , feel crappy ,
              Next day worse lungs deep congestion, next day
              Hack up crap , every 10 minutes, green , brown , no sore
              Throat or headache. No more than 20 min sleep,
              Without waking to cough.
              I can see how they talk of low oxygen levels.
              Any flu or cold in my life my lungs have never felt
              Like that. Longest worst day on a plane in my life.
              Get back to stoon. Found a dr. Got some really good
              Drugs to stop the misery. Day 6 to 10 symptoms went away. But tired for 3 weeks after , i was useful 2 -3hours a day .
              Sure would be nice to know if that was it.

Comment

interesting
                i just had a cough for two weeks and runny nose, sneezing , lack of ambition
                seems all good now

Comment

interesting
                  i just had a cough for two weeks and runny nose, sneezing , lack of ambition
                  seems all good now
                  We had those same symptoms 2 yrs ago.
                  Went to dr. twice for drugs before we beat it.

Comment

White House coronavirus taskforce warns of 'unrelenting' spread

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/29/white-house-coronavirus-taskforce-fauci-covid-spread https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/29/white-house-coronavirus-taskforce-fauci-covid-spread

It seems that Republican states are getting hit the hardest. Melbourne had very strict successful measures against covid for quite awhile and now they are opening up again. But in the USA Republicans think their political affiliation will stop covid. LOL

Comment

Updated Yesterday:

ND - New Positives 1408, 9915 active cases, Total cases 70016, 818 deaths

SK - New Positives 153, 2145 active cases, Total Cases 5804, 33 deaths

Comment

Chuck , I know we are far apart on most things but on this I think we agree. I do find it troubling that there is percentage of people that are " covid deniers" and nothing will make them believe that it is a problem and are furious at any one who does otherwise. There was a post online from KX news in ND about a fellow on his death bed from covid steadfastly denying he had covid. This goes beyond the " Trump" factor as there is a percentage of people world wide that have minimized the risk of covid in their own mind. Its going to be hard to change many of them.

Comment

So what is the death rate from Covid 19 in Steinbach Manitoba now? Here are the case numbers in Steinbach as of noon Nov 20th. Total cases 701, Active cases 355 Recovered 328, Deaths 18 And if 18 died in the time 328 recovered, how many of the 355 current cases will die?
                          Last edited by dmlfarmer; Nov 21, 2020, 10:14.

Comment

is that just steinbach alone ?

Comment

is that just steinbach alone ?
                              That is what is being reported for Steinbach on CTV and the numbers I posted are from Steinbach online, the local news.

Even more interesting is a CTV website this morning reports a 40% positivity test rate in Steinbach over the last 10 days.

And last week there was a protest in Steinbach opposing masks and other mitigation actions: "Last week, a rally held in Steinbach attracted hundreds of people who protested public health orders, and many questioned the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic. When asked if the recent anti-mask rally contributed to the high test-positivity rate in the community, Roussin said there is no direct linkage to it at this point." Charles Lefebvre, Supervising News Producer - Digital
                              Published Friday, November 20, 2020 1:09PM CST

Comment

“We’re seeing about 30 to 40 positive tests every day, just in Steinbach." https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/we-need-to-end-that-covid-19-cases-skyrocket-in-steinbach-and-other-regions-of-southern-manitoba-1.5198127 https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/we-need-to-end-that-covid-19-cases-skyrocket-in-steinbach-and-other-regions-of-southern-manitoba-1.5198127

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...