• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid cases in Saskatchewan vs North Dakota

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Chucky and the radical left are ruining this site

Get rid of Chucky and make agriville great again
    Blocked him a few weeks back but the way agriville is set up still see responses and quotes.

Comment

https://ipac-canada.org/influenza-resources.php ipac-canada.org website.

Shows that list. is the 6 a photoshop edit? What's going on?

Comment

As soon as I can get across the border I'm heading south. Insurance is cheap for Covid and the USA is safe. Just as safe as shit hole Toronto or Montreal. Maybe safer.

Comment

The various governmental efforts to deal with Covid remind me of attempts to herd cats. Various officials have a daily press conference to angrily denounce all the cats who don't take well to herding. Then there is a public outcry for governments to immediately figure out how to herd cats efficiently. When someone figures out how to do that efficiently, let me know.

Short of attaching a tracking bracelet on everyone's ankle and assigning vast numbers of law enforcement officers to monitor them, there is very little that can be done to effectively monitor where every individual is every day, and who they come in contact with.

Flattening the curve and eliminating the virus are two completely different things. The former does not necessarily lead to the latter. Yet many people think it does, and get angry with public officials when the virus crops up repeatedly. Low infection rates likely only last as long as the lockdowns. When people mingle again, infection rates will go up.

The only way to get infection rates to stay low is to have a permanent lockdown. And then you won't have much of an economy left within a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
            https://ipac-canada.org/influenza-resources.php ipac-canada.org website.

Shows that list. is the 6 a photoshop edit? What's going on?
            Yup , it’s from ipac Canada......
            It has been brought up here several times only to get ridiculed
            Must be a typo ?
            Or no one simply testing for influenza?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              As soon as I can get across the border I'm heading south. Insurance is cheap for Covid and the USA is safe. Just as safe as shit hole Toronto or Montreal. Maybe safer.
              So what's stopping you from going now? Canadians can travel to the US, just not by vehicle. You can fly into the US now with no quarantine upon arrival. You do have to quarantine upon your return to Canada however.
              Last edited by dmlfarmer; Oct 27, 2020, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                I don't think we should be too ****y about our
                Sask. # vs North Dakota,
                I think the big blow up is yet to come everywhere.
                With sask .#s , we might stand a chance to contain it.
                The US not so much.
                We need a treatment or a vaccine that works at least 1/2
                Assed well. Then convince 30% of the population that
                being vaccinated does not make you a communist.
                Otherwise herd immunity means close to 2 % of the population Will die from it..
                And I know there are costs to even a partial shutdown, hut if you let it go you have big costs too.
                Hopefully science comes thru for us.
                I am pretty sure I had it last February, .
                After a cruise.
                Not positive , but it cost me a months work.
                Whatever it was.
                i wondered about that too?
                any lasting effects?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih
                  i wanna know WTF this is all about , 6%
                  If I read that right , it’s 6 cases .... from over 42,000 just last year .
                  Could be just simply not testing for regular influenza?
                  Seems strange is all , only 6 cases from 42,000 last year

No doubt Covid protocols have played a big part in reducing influenza, but that much ?
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 27, 2020, 09:39.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    So Trumps treatment and recovery is an example that all should expect! 220,000 dead already! Apparently they didn't get the same treatment! LMAO

Covid Party on boys!
                    if they were leftards , they probably wouldn't take the treatment
                    good on him taking an experimental drug

Comment

Media is now reporting similar flu numbers across the board.

Couldnt stop covid but w stopped the flu in its tracks. Win Win

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8875201/Has-Covid-killed-flu.html

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Trump never had Covid
                        Neither did Sophie, sure makes for good CBC spin...never ask how she experienced it?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          if they were leftards , they probably wouldn't take the treatment
                          good on him taking an experimental drug
                          Trump jr. Taking experimental drugs. Doubt if they can cure him. No known cure for stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                            Trump jr. Taking experimental drugs. Doubt if they can cure him. No known cure for stupid.
                            OR Libtards/Dumycrooks...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C3674B59-1BC7-4443-9BE4-35353DC8BD0C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	770292ill bet I haven’t missed much.

Comment

Eat in restaurants are posting new signs on their doors.

No shoes
                                No shirt
                                No mask
                                No service

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...