• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The biggest issues facing farmers ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    A quick sarcastic remark inserted here......you are whining....but I agree 100 percent ....
    Not whining because he doesn't comment about the lack of a government cheque for Ag, every or every other post.

Comment

Originally posted by Toast View Post
      Gloryholes.... Dont for get that.
      I’m glad my forum contributions are so memorable Hah

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        FŲCK is it dry here.

The Ghetto might have to be wall to wall wheat next year.

Does canola germinate in concrete?
        Won’t be any frost here unless it rains, you can’t freeze dry powder.

Comment

future government regulation, taxation, and public losing trust in primary ag production.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            So I can...... catch your wife?

Maybe she wants to move out of town and back to the country!

That took a little different hunting tackle than what I was offering to help you with. LOL And no she wouldn't move back to the country I don't think unless you had a little place on the island out west.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
              You're very confident, some of us are just one bad weekend away from changing that.
              Believe me she stuck through a lot of bad weekends after 42 years I think I can start to relax a little with some confidence she will stick by my side.

Comment

Gloryholes.... Dont for get that.
                Is a Gloryhole a low spot in the field where the yeild monitor goes off the top end of the scale?

I don't get out much so I have to ask.

Comment

Is a Gloryhole a low spot in the field where the yeild monitor goes off the top end of the scale?

Ummm, not quite. Bumper crops rock nonetheless, but bumping is also involved in GH's near as I can understand.

Comment

Don’t have a yield monitor here. My low spots are either drowned out bare dirt or cattails which would make them ****holes instead. Seems I’m getting the “short stick” here............. wrong analogy for this conversation that descended into the gutter apparently.

I don’t get out much either..............😉

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                      Don’t have a yield monitor here. My low spots are either drowned out bare dirt or cattails which would make them ****holes instead. Seems I’m getting the “short stick” here............. wrong analogy for this conversation that descended into the gutter apparently.

I don’t get out much either..............😉
                      Beware of shitholes.

Comment

Biggest issues
                        Stress............... too much
                        Health .............. trying to improve
                        Time...................never enough

The rest is just a big pile of manure I can’t do nothing about (weather, politics, markets, diseases, etc.....).

Just enjoying the sun, green grass, and turning leaves like the yearlings are today🍀

Comment

Ummm, not quite. Bumper crops rock nonetheless, but bumping is also involved in GH's near as I can understand.
                          Farmaholic is probably confused with a glory hill, where the crop never drowns out, and always hit a home run there. I assume you have the same thing in the ghetto?
                          Edit, I see woodland beat me to it.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 1, 2020, 19:07.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                            Beware of shitholes.
                            Never turn your back on them😉
                            Sunk the discbine and sprayer yesterday in them. Still have bite in this neighbourhood.

Top couple inches are now dry but sloughs are as wet as May usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                              Not whining because he doesn't comment about the lack of a government cheque for Ag, every or every other post.
                              You will be happy to know that Trudeau bought into also helping fund 300 farmers about a million dollars a quarter for a stupid irrigation project.

But I guess that government funding is OK by your standards. ?
                              Last edited by bucket; Oct 1, 2020, 20:31.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                                You will be happy to know that Trudeau bought into also helping fund 300 farmers about a million dollars a quarter for a stupid irrigation project.

But I guess that government funding is OK by your standards. ?
                                Actually no. I agree with you on that. But I am not going to preface every dollar spent by government with the idea that they should start printing and mailing them to everyone. Or it's not my idea of stimulating the economy by paying xx per acre to farmers.

I generally believe governments need to be responsible with our money and get out of the way.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...