• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest tid bits ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Good to see someone still gung ho on flax.

It was so dusty doing lentils this yr, sometimes it was drive and pray. Had part of a 2x4 go through the combine. Pipeline guys must have left it out there. It broke in the feeder house before going in so was smaller by the time it hit the cylinder.

One one of my dusty rounds this beauty was perched on the flex head. There isnt 2 rocks on this clay land, somebody put that in my field.

[ATTACH]6631[/ATTACH]
    I wish for no rocks. I buggered my knee in seeding. Still bothering me. But I got alot of "farmer physio" going up and down the combine ladder dumping the stone trap in lentils. It's better now than after seeding.

Comment

Come to think of it, could have been one of my BTO neighbors planted that rock and board. They are probably thinking if they can take out my antique combine I might lose hope. Ha way too late for that.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Just to enlighten everyone in case they don't know the significance....

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          No sense of humor, just a clown.

See the humor in that ? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Just to enlighten everyone in case they don't know the significance....

Some of the best comedy ever there in that show 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

See the humor in that ? Lol
              Not very "shocking".

Comment

This is Alieda wheat that was fertilized quite heavy and lodged so I am swathing it. Curious as to what protein will be like and grade.
                If the pic of swathing looks different it’s because I am using one of those implements from the old days. A pull type

Comment

this post reminds me of a guy we bought land from and then hired to work for us. for years we had to go back and pick stones on his original land where he had supposedly picked stones. He later claimed he never had stones so he never bothered going there. Well he does now since we bought it!!

Comment

I got a poor mans gravel pit,1 more rock and I would be rich. The plus side is I have good neighbors as the BTOs stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by red rider View Post
                      this post reminds me of a guy we bought land from and then hired to work for us. for years we had to go back and pick stones on his original land where he had supposedly picked stones. He later claimed he never had stones so he never bothered going there. Well he does now since we bought it!!
                      Lol , ya , amazing how that goes eh ?
                      Same here ..... but they had a rock picker .. lol
                      I think the rock picker guy was “stoned” the past 10 years ...... or drunk , sorry chuck , could be that too lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...