• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest tid bits ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Good to see someone still gung ho on flax.

It was so dusty doing lentils this yr, sometimes it was drive and pray. Had part of a 2x4 go through the combine. Pipeline guys must have left it out there. It broke in the feeder house before going in so was smaller by the time it hit the cylinder.

One one of my dusty rounds this beauty was perched on the flex head. There isnt 2 rocks on this clay land, somebody put that in my field.

[ATTACH]6631[/ATTACH]
    If you were an Ontario farm boy, you wouldn't find that at all unusual.

We roll them down and still pick'em up.

Comment

Jazz, if there isn't two rocks on your land, put that one right there in the cab with you. Problem solved

Comment

It was so dusty doing lentils this yr, sometimes it was drive and pray. Had part of a 2x4 go through the combine. Pipeline guys must have left it out there. It broke in the feeder house before going in so was smaller by the time it hit the cylinder.

One one of my dusty rounds this beauty was perched on the flex head. There isnt 2 rocks on this clay land, somebody put that in my field.

[ATTACH]6631[/ATTACH]
        Pfffffftttttt !!!!!!!!
        You call that a rock ?
        Not even one of those really hard black ones that break rub bars and bend shizz Up.

Comment

“ There isn’t 2 rocks....” Excuse my French. 😂 Just east of Regina we see an unbelievable variation in soil. From white almost pristine white beach-type sand with not a rock - to gravel pile - to gumbo —- all within a few miles. This is likely common across the country but sure is interesting here. Sometimes wonder what is 1/2 mile below the surface- could be rare earth?

Comment

[ATTACH]6631[/ATTACH]
            Antifa strikes again! L.o.L.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Antifa strikes again! L.o.L.
              Just have to ruin a thread hey guys

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Just have to ruin a thread hey guys
                You don't believe in QANON either? ANTIFA is responsible for all bad events according to Jazz. Where is your sense of humor?

Comment

Antifa is stock piling rocks everywhere. So when the riots start they have something to throw! Home Depot has said they are running low on bricks too! And some posters on Agriville who promote wacky conspiracy theories are one brick short a load!
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 14, 2020, 13:11.

Comment

Derail yet another post , good job guys 👍
                    Feel proud ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Derail yet another post , good job guys 👍
                      Feel proud ?
                      I get rocks on my header knife all the time when I combine soy. My rocks are put there by bugaboo or whatever the right wing group is called.

Comment

I get rocks on my header knife all the time when I combine soy. My rocks are put there by bugaboo or whatever the right wing group is called.

Comment

Probably not Antifa. If it was them they would have put it through the windshield and then torched the combine and murdered the owner.

Comment

Probably not Antifa. If it was them they would have put it through the windshield and then torched the combine and murdered the owner.
                            At least you have a sense of humor.

Comment

I get rocks on my header knife all the time when I combine soy.
                              Get a combine with a cab on it, that way when your hunched over the steering wheel all pissed off for nothing, the rocks that fall out of your head won't hit the knife, just a windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                                Get a combine with a cab on it, that way when your hunched over the steering wheel all pissed off for nothing, the rocks that fall out of your head won't hit the knife, just a windshield.
                                No sense of humor, just a clown.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...