• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasonal Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tubs View Post
    I am with you farma sold some last week at 11.50 maybe about 20 percent. Nice to ship some earlier if you have storing issues you can ship your poorest canola. Nobody knows for sure where the price is going otherwise we be all rich playing the futurs market
    Please, no one follow me because I'm not qualified to lead.

I'm just telling people what I'm doing, very limited knowledge based decisions.

DYODD.

Hard to take emotion out of marketing.

Comment

Not sure if its relevant but australia isgonna have a huge canola crop

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

DYODD.

Shit , i sold all mine after reading your post !
        Just kidding , have none
        Smart move i would say
        If someone told you last june there would be $11.50 canola from combine no one woulda believed

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          Shit , i sold all mine after reading your post !
          Just kidding , have none
          Smart move i would say
          If someone told you last june there would be $11.50 canola from combine no one woulda believed
          Exactly, all we heard was huge carry over , record crop ... blah blah blah

Comment

DYODD.

Im with farma a nookie in the back of the pick up when he was 19 is better than chasing two in the bar to no avail

Comment

Beans up canola down, WTF?

Comment

Beans up canola down, WTF?
                11.50 probably priced a lot of canola....the graincos have to assess the plan of movement...so lowering the price will slow the contracts for a bit...

Comment

There was 12.00 canola friday in southern alberta fri for jan feb del.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                    There was 12.00 canola friday in southern alberta fri for jan feb del.
                    crusher in Altona was 12.00 last week for feb/mar delivery.

Comment

Bump.

....in the road, or a pot hole?

Comment

Sure drops fast .
                        Will be slow to recover
                        Canola down 50 cents in a few days.
                        Wht down 1 dollar a bushel in 10 days.
                        Harvest happy hr sometimes has the best drinks.

Comment

Looking at Jan21, three gaps down, up off the 524 retrace, oversold. Up day tomorrow?
                          Whether that means another run at the high, I'm not sure...

Comment

Someone put a torniquet on the canola market.... stop the bleeding.

I think the whole market board is red this morning.

Comment

Well I don’t think the Chinese will cancel as many soybean purchases as I thought they might a few weeks ago. Now I’m a damn hungry bull, and the future for canola is bright (green).

Argentina crushes a lot of beans for oil , bean inventories are zero, that’s nice!

“Dwindling Brazilian stocks could lead to historically large imports of soybeans... Brazil has exported soybeans at a breakneck pace this year, with many of the shipments to China. A depletion of stocks has shifted Chinese purchases to US-origin, but Brazilian domestic supplies are now so low that there has been talk about the country bringing in a substantial amount of soybeans in 2020. Abiove projects ending stocks may hit 419,000 MT this season, the lowest figure on record dating back to 1999, despite record production of 124.8 MMT in 2020.

Luiz Fernando Roque, an analyst with the consulting firm Safras & Mercado, told Bloomberg Brazil may import 850,000 to 1 MMT of soybeans in 2020. That would be the highest import tally for the commodity since 2003, when its production was about 50 MMT, less than half current levels.

Earlier this week, South American Crop Consultant Dr. Michael Cordonnier said stocks of soybeans (and corn) are so tight in Brazil that “there is a distinct possibility that the government may also temporarily suspend the 8% tariff on soybeans and corn until the end of the year.”

Comment

32,368,274 bushels delivered in week 7

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...