• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
    What are you thinking for Black Sea wheat production?
    If you read the tender sheets for wheat over last few weeks Black Sea wheat is most expensive.

They used to be bottom feeders like awb and cwb.

Production there is average,which is still a awful lot of wheat,but from what I read there acres are increasing every year and there infrastructure is improving every year.

So Errol is correct they are the big fish.

Comment

Hope my numbers are in the ballpark . . .

Russia and the Ukraine combined now produce more than 100 million mt of wheat annually . . . India also produces more than 100 million mt annually.

Massive Black Sea wheat production gains over the past decade . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
        Hope my numbers are in the ballpark . . .

Russia and the Ukraine combined now produce more than 100 million mt of wheat annually . . . India also produces more than 100 million mt annually.

Massive Black Sea wheat production gains over the past decade . . . .
        Yep kinda dwarfs Australia even Canada mere minnows now maybe we always were just had blinkers on

Comment

China #1
          Over 130 million tonnes produced last 6 years.
          Belt and road makes Canada/OZ almost insignificant

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
            China #1
            Yup and we (canada ) have done nothing to protect our markets....no major infrastructure upgrades to match the production potential of this country....meanwhile our former customers like Russia are now our competition....we essentially handed them our market on a silver platter...

Thank about that when you vote for guys running for commissions....they were at the table when they were ignoring these things....

Guys like Norm Hall were sitting at the table with politicians when our current BRMs were decimated....they went along with it ...see what happens....same thing will happen down the road with guys like that on saskpulse...their incompetence precedes them...

Comment

China #1
              China doesn't export wheat much. An average of 6 thousand tonnes for the period 2013-2018.

China imports wheat. More than 1.5 billion worth in 2018 and 2019 combined.
              Much of it from Non Belt and Road nations.
              In 2018 China imported 85% of its wheat needs from Australia, Canada and the USA.
              In 2019 Australia, Canada, France and USA supplied 79% of China's wheat imports.

Please explain why Australia and Canada don't matter. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                China doesn't export wheat much. An average of 6 thousand tonnes for the period 2013-2018.

In 2018 China imported 85% of its wheat needs from Australia, Canada and the USA.
                In 2019 Australia, Canada, France and USA supplied 79% of China's wheat imports.

ah, i see that glypho freak still here , forgot about it, since i eradicated it
                thanks for the details 101, gets em every time, as they spew horseshit(my apologies horse) ,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol

Comment

I said "almost insignificant". You said " don't matter " and triggered a circle jerker, thanks.

Comment

I said "almost insignificant". You said " don't matter " and triggered a circle jerker, thanks.
                    Ok. Sorry for the misquote.
                    My post highlights that Non Belt and Road nations are the predominate suppliers of wheat to China.
                    Your post said two of those countries are almost insignificant. That is not correct.
                    Furthermore your post inferred that China gets the majority of their wheat from Belt and Road nations. That is misleading and incorrect

Comment

Too bad we still have to see “its” posts when someone quotes
                      I was enjoying not hearing from that thing
                      Too bad it still shows that way even though you have blocked it ?
                      Circle jerker , thats a good one
                      Probably never worked an honest day in its life
                      Just a useless shit disturber sitting at some govt desk getting paid to do SFA

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        Too bad we still have to see “its” posts when someone quotes
                        I was enjoying not hearing from that thing
                        Too bad it still shows that way even though you have blocked it ?
                        Circle jerker , thats a good one
                        Probably never worked an honest day in its life
                        Just a useless shit disturber sitting at some govt desk getting paid to do SFA
                        i agree, really dont like seeing posts from users on my block list, hope the site admin can do something to address this.

Comment

So that's the type of language that triggers you.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                            i agree, really dont like seeing posts from users on my block list, hope the site admin can do something to address this.
                            Amen agriville needs a few tweaks not a revamp.

From what it was when i first graced your presence to what it is now wow.

Butvthe worlds changed so had agriville, its a divide and conquer ruin on somany farming sites nowadays.

Only one i blocked was ozcanada.

Many ofvthe posters who have left over last two years stillkeepin contact via messanger or twitter.

Even sask3 a avid poster onnhere from day one when i joined only basically does his weekly wrap up.

Yeah yeah my ipad is still stuffed

Comment

Funny with wheat or bread i should say, precovid bread bad gluten bad carbs in bread bad.....covid hit whats second think after Crack cleaner short in supermarkets bread and or flour.

So its still a staple to most diets

Comment

According to wheat prices today, some of our wheat is required.

How high are we going 101 and Errol?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...