• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    If you want to feel good about your crops at home drive through the Ghetto, even worse.....the Slum of the Ghetto.
    You will never complain again. You will think, "it's not so bad that it couldn't be worse" and be eternally greatful for what you have when you see what we don't have.

I offer tours but they're not cheap!!
    Guys gotta make a living somehow... jerking off the dog to feed the cats is pretty rough on a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
      Guys gotta make a living somehow... jerking off the dog to feed the cats is pretty rough on a guy.
      Now there's a new low. Lol.

Comment

The early yields are in for wheat north of the Valley and its on average 40% less than the last two years. Lentils on the south of the valley are better than last two years. Canola fields are totally turned north of valley in places. Yep, it's a big crop. HAHAHAH

Comment

Going to be hot hot hot, we have nothing to cut.... swath or straight cut.

Comment

So we are to believe this small area called the ghetto by farma is always missing out?

I think these guys farm in that neighborhood. No 3 tons in sight.

Comment

Yep, that's north a bit and by us and yes it happens. Phone a friend this year and I can bet its 30 to 40% less.

When big hitting areas don't get the rain.

Comment

Oh, that land is on the north side of the valley.

Comment

Delage wouldn't buy or rent land in the Ghetto. Their standards are too high.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...