• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEBA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Well now you are using your farms equity to compete against your neighbors that are using the Canadian treasury. ...the US treasury etc etc....

Good for you for holding the moral high ground....many of your neighbors are taking the 10000 grant multiple times..

And by neighbors I mean farmers in general...
    This.

This is the problem in far more areas than just CEBA program.

The whole damned COVID scam is based on following the crowd and if you don't you will pay the price.

This is based on the comments of so many people who I meet. Those who actually believe the government propaganda are in the minority. The vocal minority, once again.

The fallout is exponentially worse than the disease.
    Last edited by burnt; Oct 21, 2020, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      Don't you think this piss ass government owes farmers anything?
      20 k free is probably all we will ever get.
      Covid cost us a buck a bushel or more last yr.
      I am owed nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        Don't you think this piss ass government owes farmers anything?
        20 k free is probably all we will ever get.
        Covid cost us a buck a bushel or more last yr.
        In my opinion the gov’t owes me nothing. I will adjust my operation with things i can control and not get caught up in the rest. Are things perfect? Definitely not, would i like to see Trudeau gone? Of course but i don’t think someone else is really going to do much better in the next few years until we known where the impact of covid blows over including positive results from a vacine or controlled cases, natural resistance

The buck a bushel has nothing to do with covid and happened over a year before. When china quit buying canola Why is Viterra or Richardson not held liable if what they shipped isn’t what the buyer’s spec outlined?

No sense arguing with you, tough to win

Comment

In the end we will end up paying for these foolish programs, I will take my CEBA money now and will end up giving it back thru taxes when or if we ever get a responsible government. The last responsible government was the Liberals under Paul Martin, they actually had balanced and positive budgets, hope some government will see the light.

Comment

Think of it as rebate for your carbon tax donation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...