• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking the law: How the state weaponizes an unjust criminal justice system

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey flea beetle have you written Moe yet to tell him he's wrong?

Comment

1) For at least the third time, I never said that racism isn't a problem. I agree with you that racism is a problem. But it isn't the cause of the plight of the groups you speak of. I have shown that many times.

2) I live in Alberta. Why would I be writing Moe anything?

Now if you would kindly respond pointedly to my earlier comments that tore your theories apart, and where you made your own racist and generalizing comments that you so denounce, that would be great. Oh who am I kidding, we all know you will just cut and paste something and proclaim yourself the wiener.
      Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 20, 2020, 08:18.

Comment

1. You are wrong.
        2. Then write Kenney and RCMP Commissioner.

Did you read the Truth and Reconciliation Report and the one on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women?
        There are lots of details in there that clarify how systemic racism affects indigenous Canadians.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 20, 2020, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          1. You are wrong.
          Take notes, see, now that is how you win an argument, don't need facts, evidence etc...

And ever since, Chuck has been the Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Take notes, see, now that is how you win an argument, don't need facts, evidence etc...

And ever since, Chuck has been the Champ.
            Try reading the Truth and Reconciliation Report and the one on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women.
            Then you might understand what evidence and facts are. LOL

Comment

ALMOST 70% murdered by other indigenous males....FIX that first!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                1. You are wrong.
                2. Then write Kenney and RCMP Commissioner.

Did you read the Truth and Reconciliation Report and the one on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women?
                There are lots of details in there that clarify how systemic racism affects indigenous Canadians.
                1) good argument.
                2) Once again, I agree with you that there is racism in the world. Writing Moe, Kenny, or the RCMP commissioner isn’t going to change anything because I already agree there is racism in the world. (Look at your statement about white male farmers. Not only racist, but also sexist.) I don’t believe any of them said that it was because of that racism that any one group is faltering? Maybe I missed that?

I admittedly didn’t read your cut and pastes, as i don’t most times, but if fjlip’s summary is correct, it kinda supports my side don’t you think if 70% of the crimes were done by their own people?

Oh, and you still haven’t addressed those points I have been hounding you to address. You brought them up after all. It is starting to show through that you aren’t very good at debating. As to have a debate, both sides have to you know...debate.
                Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 20, 2020, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  ALMOST 70% murdered by other indigenous males....FIX that first!
                  Chuck can you confirm with a study or something? Is that right ?

Comment

Been in news many times, right out of the MMIWG 3 year study.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      Been in news many times, right out of the MMIWG 3 year study.
                      Oh yah , i thought so . I thought I seen it somewhere. Funny how that never gets mentioned eh ? Again probably does not fit the narrative today I guess

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_and_murdered_Indigenous_women https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_and_murdered_Indigenous_women

One of the major findings of the 2016–2019 National Inquiry's forensic audit by the FDRP team based on the analysis of police records and reports, hundreds of documents, and thousands of files—a number of which that were subpoenaed, was that the "often-cited statistic that Indigenous men are responsible for 70% of murders of Indigenous women and girls is not factually based".[41]:249[53] According to the June 3, 2019 National Inquiry final report, "the statistics relied on in the RCMP’s 2015 Report are inaccurate and provide a misleading picture of the relationship between offenders and victims in cases of homicides of Indigenous females. The empirical basis for the claim set out in the 2015 Report is an analysis of the narrow statistical data on 32 homicides of Indigenous women and girls within RCMP jurisdiction in 2013 and 2014."[41]:249

Forensic Document Review Project (FDRP)

In response to the overwhelming concerns expressed by the families who gave testimonies to the National Inquiry, who believed that police investigations were "flawed" and that police services "had failed in their duty to properly investigate the crimes committed against them or their loved ones", Forensic Document Review Project (FDRP) was established to "review of police and other related institutional files".[41]:233 There were two FDRP teams, one for Quebec and one for the rest of Canada. The second team reviewed subpoenaed 28 police forces, issued 30 subpoenas, reviewed 35 reports, obtained and analyzed 174 files consisting of 136,834 Documents representing 593,921 pages.[41]:233
                        Significant issues

One of the most significant findings identified by the Forensic Document Review Project (FDRP) was the fact that there was no "reliable estimate of the numbers of missing and murdered Indigenous women, girls, and 2SLGBTQQIA persons in Canada."[41]

The second finding of significance concerned the 2014 and 2015 RCMP reports on missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls" which "identif[ied] narrow and incomplete causes of homicides of Indigenous women and girls in Canada".[41] Thirdly, the FDRP said that "often-cited statistic that Indigenous men are responsible for 70% of murders of Indigenous women and girls is not factually based.[41][81] Fourth, "Virtually no information was found with respect to either the numbers or causes of missing and murdered Métis and Inuit women and girls and Indigenous 2SLGBTQQIA persons". Fifth, "Indigenous communities, particularly in remote areas, are under-prioritized and under-resourced". Sixth, "[t]here is a lack of communication to families and Indigenous communities by police services and a lack of trust of the police by Indigenous communities." Seventh, "[t]here continues to be a lack of communication with and coordination between the police and other service agencies". Eighth, [d]eaths and disappearances of Indigenous women, girls, and 2SLGBTQQIA people are marked by indifference. Specifically, prejudice, stereotypes, and inaccurate beliefs and attitudes about Indigenous women, girls, and 2SLGBTQQIA persons negatively influence police investigations, and therefore death and disappearances are investigated and treated differently from other cases".[41]:234

Comment

2slgbtqqia??????

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            2slgbtqqia??????
                            ......anything but heterosexual.

Comment

https://www.mmiwg-ffada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Executive_Summary.pdf https://www.mmiwg-ffada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Executive_Summary.pdf

" The truths shared in these National Inquiry hearings tell the story-or more accurately, thousands of stories - of acts of genocide against First Nations, Inuit and Metis women girls, and 2SLGBTQQIA people. This violence amounts to a race based genocide of Indigenous Peoples,including First Nations, Inuit, and Metis, which targets women, girls,and 2SLGBTQQIA people. This genocide has been empowered by colonial structures,evidenced notably by the Indian Act, the Sixities Scoop, residential schools, and breaches of human and Inuit, Metis and First Nations rights, leading directly to the current increased rates of violence, death and suicide in Indigenous populations".

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                2slgbtqqia??????
                                The National Inquiry has chosen to use the term “2SLGBTQ” (representingTwo-Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning people
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 20, 2020, 19:32.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...