• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost had enough

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
    Lady Antebellum Change Band Name: “We Are Deeply Sorry”

https://pitchfork.com/news/lady-antebellum-change-band-name-we-are-deeply-sorry/ https://pitchfork.com/news/lady-antebellum-change-band-name-we-are-deeply-sorry/

F F S !
    For using a term that means “before the war” they are sorry?

People really really are crazy ............ are we allowed to say that anymore either?

Comment

If I wasn’t wild enough last night........worse this morning.

Some cafes coffee shops etc er the suggestion is I’m not allowed to mention the word, but it could be changed to dark coffee, but white coffee can stay

Comment

Newspaper letter

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB780696-7457-4A76-8943-AC41A3EEE12F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	769820

Comment

Speaks volumes here , things gone beyond rational anymore

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            If I wasn’t wild enough last night........worse this morning.

Some cafes coffee shops etc er the suggestion is I’m not allowed to mention the word, but it could be changed to dark coffee, but white coffee can stay
            I like my coffee just like my woman

Cold and bitter

Comment

Left wing governments and the chaos perpetrators must be so proud of themselves right now ....

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jum7DsNZqO0

Comment

Mallee, your gift is in the slowmail. But it will get there!

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jum7DsNZqO0
                    Thanks for the song, Most of us were SO innocent, unworldly, oblivious to the crazy shit happening...and suddenly here it is all around us, gone to hell! The GOOD old days...YES they were!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      https://youtu.be/ZBdnyrzq96s

This is Chuck.
                      OMG! BP you found him! Congrats! Applies 100% a great vid! Applies to 1000's of like minded SJW rampant in all media/Lieberal/LEFT Cultist morons!

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                        Lady Antebellum Change Band Name: “We Are Deeply Sorry”

https://pitchfork.com/news/lady-antebellum-change-band-name-we-are-deeply-sorry/ https://pitchfork.com/news/lady-antebellum-change-band-name-we-are-deeply-sorry/

F F S !
                        ......Like they initially intended it to be offensive, really?

Political correctness is being applied places where there is no need!
                        Its ridiculous if all we're ever going to do is look for the negative connotations to words and phrases.....WHERE THERE ARE NONE!

Can I breathe without offending anyone? Don't answer that because I do make some pretty inflammatory remarks. Can my heart beat without offending someone?

Toughen up already.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          ......Like they initially intended it to be offensive, really?

Political correctness is being applied places where there is no need!
                          Its ridiculous if all we're ever going to do is look for the negative connotations to words and phrases.....WHERE THERE ARE NONE!

Can I breathe without offending anyone? Don't answer that because I do make some pretty inflammatory remarks. Can my heart beat without offending someone?

Toughen up already.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe these protesters should just think about what they are accomplishing right now, might be far from what they'd hoped. Look at this thread and the tone, I feel the same way, very tired of being responsible for everyone else problems. All is its gonna do is fuel resentment, I for one have never been racist, but gotta say I might turn into one if these people cant just get over themselves and join societies as equals. (We know that's not good enough)

Comment

All those radical yellow vest protests set a bad example. It’s been chaos ever since! It’s anarchy out there. All you concerned citizens should set up some pro racism counter protests to stop the insanity! LOL
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 12, 2020, 10:29.

Comment

I think most everyone here would be happy if there wasn't any racism at all !

No government programs based on race or heritage and culture,
                                No admittance to universities or colleges, based on race or heritage and culture,
                                No adjustments on test grades, or reports, based on race or heritage and culture,
                                No quotas in private business for hiring people based on race or heritage and culture,
                                No differences in the judicial system in sentencing, based on race or heritage and culture,
                                etc.

One could go on and on with the ingrained racist policies our society has in place.

I agree with you cc, all these racist policies should be gone, from an enlightened, 21st century of humanity.

Martin Luther King Jr.
                                "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"
                                Washington, D.C(1963)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...