• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost had enough

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost had enough

Dunno maybe it’s me maybe I’m brain dead back country hick that plays the banjo.

Why can’t we accept that people did really shit things in the past but as a World or nation we have made incredible progress?
    Acknowledge our history - the good, the bad & the ugly.

What’s the end game here geez, all whites including me will go back to uk or Europe, all Asian’s in oz back to China Thailand Vietnam, all Sudanese Ethiopians etc back to Africa, all the Indian pakastini back to sub continent all of us take a hike.

All industry roads power Clothes tv shops communication fuel vehicles drugs alcohol tobacco everything gone , the indigenous can go back to there roots.......

F$cked if I know , am I meant to feel guilty.

My father POW in Germany had a holiday and some hiking for 18 months saw horrible stuff, but stuff me went to Germany Poland a few times no grudges no bitterness. Participated in the infamous Baltic cruise
    In a coal ship.

Rip into me chuck go for it.

As a adopted person forceably removed from mother am I mad at authorities nope did what they thought was right, angry at my birth mother nope we reccon3cted had a great 7 or 8 years I bearded he no ill will and zero judgement.

Guess I’m pissed at the world at moment.

Well got all that of me chest

Flame away

Comment

I think many are feeling exactly the same
      There is a force driving all this right now and something / someone needs to settle it down ..... fast . It has spun out of control with the blessings of government and media

Comment

American but you get the point

Click image for larger version

Name:	DB8FFC0B-7494-4BD2-9265-56BFEFB78878.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	769815

Comment

Before some of you go off on a tangent......

Had a full blood living here about 50 metres away in house with his white girlfriend , used to eat with us often help me round the farm a bit looking foward to playing sport with my son.

Then one night went nuts smashed shit up beat up girlfriend , drug fuelled ice rampage we had no idea on ya bike mate see ya later alligator.

I used coach under 13 football team half of em indigenous used to cop shit from parents.

Not a racist bone in my body just pissed off.

One of our senior politicians said all live matter all creeds of multi cultural Australia well fark there after her blood to resign.

Comment

This is all about what politics has always been about: effecting transfers of wealth. There has been a lot of money in the racism industry here in canuckistan and it is about keeping that going and promoting it. In the US it is about getting the dumocrats back in power as many people depend on that government paycheck.

Comment

You are not alone Mallee.

Comment

https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

Neel Kolhatkar.
                Aussie I think.
                Good videos.
                Sums it up.

Comment

Boomers have pretty much given up their right to mold the world. Between hyper inflation and mindless consumerism, they haven't really gotten a ****load done. Took advantage of social security programs put in place by their parents, but certainly did not strengthen them. No big social revolution. Basically hoped AIDS would solve the gay problem. Gen X and Millenials decided gays ok, which boomers still pissed about. Religion keeps dying. Boomers really pissed, everybody going to hell. Millenials say take your fairy rules and shove them up your ass. But Boomers still want control. Not even a major disease cure during the time of boomers, yet now scared shitless of all the things that can kill them and hospitals fallig apart. Some say boomers defeated communism in '89, yet China the powerhouse of the world today.

Gen X seemed content to live in that world.

Millenials not so much.

Gen Z, 25 and under, definitely pissed. They are the ones that are gonna do a complete 180 on the boomer generation.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ZBdnyrzq96s

This is Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

This is Chuck.
                      I just pictured chuck and yup that’s him

Comment

IMG_6680.png

Time for a major new distraction.....

Comment

Time for a major new distraction.....

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post

This is Chuck.
                            That is funny. ...and sad at the same time.

Comment

Lady Antebellum Change Band Name: “We Are Deeply Sorry”

https://pitchfork.com/news/lady-antebellum-change-band-name-we-are-deeply-sorry/ https://pitchfork.com/news/lady-antebellum-change-band-name-we-are-deeply-sorry/

F F S !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...