• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost had enough

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
    I think most everyone here would be happy if there wasn't any racism at all !

No government programs based on race or heritage and culture,
    No admittance to universities or colleges, based on race or heritage and culture,
    No adjustments on test grades, or reports, based on race or heritage and culture,
    No quotas in private business for hiring people based on race or heritage and culture,
    No differences in the judicial system in sentencing, based on race or heritage and culture,
    etc.

One could go on and on with the ingrained racist policies our society has in place.

I agree with you cc, all these racist policies should be gone, from an enlightened, 21st century of humanity.

Martin Luther King Jr.
    "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!"
    Washington, D.C(1963)
    You are confused and wrong.

Many of these programs are to counter the systemic racism and disadvantages certain groups face. To bring them some parity in society.

Surely you don’t believe white folks are victims or disadvantaged? That’s the language And argument of white supremacists! Those who believe that racism and discrimination are okay.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 12, 2020, 11:58.

Comment

Focusing on anything that divides or differentiates us will just bring more division. Surprise.

Race relations will be set back 50yrs because if this and the equality they desire especially economic equality is over. Never going to happen. Under this fake pandemic the 1% and top 10% have consolidated their wealth even more. We now have a permanent economic underclass embroiled in race and gender wars.

If I wasnt such a skeptic I would think this was all planned by someone.

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;455298]Focusing on anything that divides or differentiates us will just bring more division. Surprise.

Race relations will be set back 50yrs because if this

I actually agree jazz most don’t but think I it’s all counter productive
        Last edited by malleefarmer; Jun 12, 2020, 17:53.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          You are confused and wrong.

Many of these programs are to counter the systemic racism

More racism does not get rid of racism.

Comment

Someone,,, please convince me that liberalism, is not a mental disorder.

June 10th, the leftist mob now attacking the ‘Cracker Barrel’ Restaurant Chain,,, because "cracker" makes them too white! effing insane !

https://thedcpatriot.com/leftist-mob-now-angry-with-cracker-barrel-restaurant-chain-because-they-exist/ https://thedcpatriot.com/leftist-mob-now-angry-with-cracker-barrel-restaurant-chain-because-they-exist/

Scroll down the page linked, to read the absurd comments in leftist tweets.

Comment

I mentioned Crazy Train a while back
              See what’s developing now ?
              It’s going off the rails folks

Comment

I can see a lot of free passes and get out of jail free cards are going to be handed out.
                Collect $200 every time you pass go....
                Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 12, 2020, 18:46.

Comment

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.

- George Orwell

Except who knows truth nowadays All perception

Comment

Really crazy, so now Winston Churchill is worse than Stalin hitler lennin.

Google have removed him from certain pages sites etc

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                      Someone,,, please convince me that liberalism, is not a mental disorder.

June 10th, the leftist mob now attacking the ‘Cracker Barrel’ Restaurant Chain,,, because "cracker" makes them too white! effing insane !
                      Mmmm, love me some chicken fried chicken and cornbread from Cracker Barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Focusing on anything that divides or differentiates us will just bring more division. Surprise.

Race relations will be set back 50yrs because if this and the equality they desire especially economic equality is over. Never going to happen. Under this fake pandemic the 1% and top 10% have consolidated their wealth even more. We now have a permanent economic underclass embroiled in race and gender wars.

If I wasnt such a skeptic I would think this was all planned by someone.
                        Most people raised in rural sask have grown up with a prejudiced mentality.My Dad was better than his Dad.I am better than Dad and my kids and grandchildren are better than me.Change happens but it happens at everyone's homes not on the street.It is a parents responsibility to raise the next generation to think better than their generation.If they do not their kids will be part of the minority thinking and can not figure out why.

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/republic-chaz-begins-reparations-white-participants-pressured-give-blacks-10-each

Remember when creating wealth was the answer instead of transferring it?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                            Mmmm, love me some chicken fried chicken and cornbread from Cracker Barrel.
                            You racist! Joking of course.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                              https://www.zerohedge.com/political/republic-chaz-begins-reparations-white-participants-pressured-give-blacks-10-each

Remember when creating wealth was the answer instead of transferring it?
                              Yup , the road we are going down now will be a complete train wreck for all except the 1% crowd and Hollywood elites. They are absolutely loving this

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                                You racist! Joking of course.
                                Have you ever had it? Soooo good. Chocolate cake for desert. And quite inexpensive.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...