• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are these BLM rallies allowed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Says the man who flew to Honduras with 12 of his family and friends at the beginning of the pandemic! Good one Case! And you saw me on the news! Did you see Republican Mitt Romney?
    and they just had their first 5 cases last week

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Burning a lot of unnecessary fossil fuels getting there.
      Video protest would have been more appropriate no ?
      Just wondering
      Chuck has insulted people constantly on here but Blackface and him seem to be the Kings of hypocrisy.
      Chuck and his friends attend mass rally which potentially will spread the Covid virus all over Saskatchewan and Canada including the deaths of many senior citizens.

Chuck and Trudeau don’t care if this results in 7 year olds not playing baseball this year or if that kid loses his grandparent to Covid since rules don’t apply to them.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Relatively small number?? I thought you said it was well attended? Which is it?
        Do you understand what relative means? How many people went shopping across the Province yesterday in every store? How many were at rally’s? I am betting the number of indoor shoppers was many more time’s the number of protesters.

And the protest that I was in was large for the size of community.

Perhaps you haven’t noticed that this is now a protest on the scale of few others and is taking place in many countries.

Comment

Most of the protesters are indeed racist. If they weren’t they wouldn’t care to protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            Chuck has insulted people constantly on here but Blackface and him seem to be the Kings of hypocrisy.
            Chuck and his friends attend mass rally which potentially will spread the Covid virus all over Saskatchewan and Canada including the deaths of many senior citizens.

Chuck and Trudeau don’t care if this results in 7 year olds not playing baseball this year or if that kid loses his grandparent to Covid since rules don’t apply to them.
            Cry us a river there Oly. You have been insulted, awe, sorry I hurt your feelings. And they are taking away your ball games! Well that explains it then. Why you are so bitter I mean.

Now the pandemic is the fault of protesters! Marxists no less! Chanting! But the right wing anti lockdown protesters were okay?

And Tell all the people who are going to restaurants today “you are killing our seniors and ruining our ball games! “.

Tell Scott Moe and Jason Kenney and Doug Ford! They will listen to Oly.
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 8, 2020, 11:34.

Comment

Back when the virus first arrived, it was often pointed out that the Spanish Flu spread rapidly through the crowds that attended rallies for troops returning from World War I. Hence, we were told that the worst thing we could do was continue with sporting events and concerts where large numbers of people had to mix with each other. Why were we not informed at the time that protests against racism would not carry the same level of risk? That would have been quite a revelation.

It was not that long ago that Doug Ford took to the airwaves to denounce the crowds of people who appeared to be standing too close together in a Toronto park, and threatened to extend the lockdown if this behaviour did not stop. No such denunciation came forth regarding the BLM rallies.
              Last edited by Austrian Economics; Jun 8, 2020, 14:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                Back when the virus first arrived, it was often pointed out that the Spanish Flu spread rapidly through the crowds that attended rallies for troops returning from World War I. Hence, we were told that the worst thing we could do was continue with sporting events and concerts where large numbers of people had to mix with each other. Why were we not informed at the time that protests against racism would not carry the same level of risk? That would have been quite a revelation.

It was not that long ago that Rob Ford took to the airwaves to denounce the crowds of people who appeared to be standing too close together in a Toronto park, and threatened to extend the lockdown if this behaviour did not stop. No such denunciation came forth regarding the BLM rallies.
                Ask Scott Moe and all the premiers why? There supposed to be in charge of what happens in each province. They have all turned into marxists I am sure!

Comment

No let them go to the protests, the more the merrier. If covid is a threat, they just spread it across the entire antifa movement.

If its not, then they just assured a Trump landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    No let them go to the protests, the more the merrier. If covid is a threat, they just spread it across the entire antifa movement.

If its not, then they just assured a Trump landslide.
                    Antifa, Soros, outside protesters and agitators, the boogeymen of the far out right! Watch out they will be under your bed tonight! They’re coming for you!

Mitt Romney, he is definitely Antifa! Hahaha

My world war 2 family veterans were anti fascist too!

Comment

Kinda fitting .....

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Do you understand what relative means? How many people went shopping across the Province yesterday in every store? How many were at rally’s? I am betting the number of indoor shoppers was many more time’s the number of protesters.

And the protest that I was in was large for the size of community.

Perhaps you haven’t noticed that this is now a protest on the scale of few others and is taking place in many countries.
                        Yes i did notice. But I wouldn't have described a protest as well attended if there are relatively few.

I guess it is climate vs weather.

Comment

well Jagmeet just asked skippy to defund the RCMP. I will be chuck is all over that too.

More people redpilled in the past 3 months than the past 30 yrs. Not chuck though, unreason is his prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post

It was not that long ago that Rob Ford took to the airwaves to denounce the crowds of people who appeared to be standing too close together in a Toronto park, and threatened to extend the lockdown if this behaviour did not stop. No such denunciation came forth regarding the BLM rallies.

That would be Douglas Ford not Rob. I don't know for sure, but I cannot see Rob bowing to public pressure the way Dougie has -

True North
                            @TrueNorthCentre
                            If you march in the anti-racism protest, Premier Ford will thank you.

If you march in the anti-lockdown protest, Premier Ford thinks you're a "yahoo." #cdnpoli

The people who are CAPITALIZING on these protests, and promoting them, are powerful, ruthless animals who are determined to destroy our society,our civilization. Or at least, what is left of it.

But maybe our civilization is like the big maple on our lawn - looks impressive from a distance, except for a few dead limbs that keep appearing then falling off. But up close, it's hollow with just a bit of a ring of wood around the rot left supporting it.

One good windstorm and it's gonna fall.

God save our land, because no one else can.

Comment

Somedays I don't understand this forum at all.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                Somedays I don't understand this forum at all.
                                BP you will have to do some side research on what the left has become these days. They aren't just some union guy who wants a dental plan anymore.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...