• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are these BLM rallies allowed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Where was that ?
    If Chucky was at the Saskatoon protest there were lots without masks according to pictures. When he was doing his Marxist chanting 90% of moisture and particulates would of spread easily through the flimsy cloth and surgical masks most used. Hopefully chuck and his virus denier comrades don’t go visit too many senior citizens and wipe them out this week.

Comment

"Government Anti-Racism Employee Says She Was Punished For Talking About PM's Blackface"

Click image for larger version

Name:	anti blackface.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	769810

"As a former employee of Canadian Heritage, Manjot Bains said she worked with community organizations applying for anti-racism and multiculturalism program funding"

PM Sock Puppet is a psychopath.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/manjot-bains-trudeau-blackface_ca_5df15070e4b01e0f29593ae9?ncid=other_t witter_cooo9wqtham&utm_campaign=share_twitter https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/manjot-bains-trudeau-blackface_ca_5df15070e4b01e0f29593ae9?ncid=other_t witter_cooo9wqtham&utm_campaign=share_twitter

Comment

Hope you used a respirator...

"Cloth masks are ineffective as source control and PPE, surgical masks have some role to play in preventing emissions from infected patients, and respirators are the best choice for protecting healthcare and other frontline workers, but not recommended for source control. These recommendations apply to pandemic and non-pandemic situations.

Leaving aside the fact that they are ineffective, telling the public to wear cloth or surgical masks could be interpreted by some to mean that people are safe to stop isolating at home. It's too late now for anything but stopping as much person-to-person interaction as possible.

Masks may confuse that message and give people a false sense of security. If masks had been the solution in Asia, shouldn't they have stopped the pandemic before it spread elsewhere?

In sum, very poor filter and fit performance of cloth masks described earlier and very low effectiveness for cloth masks in healthcare settings lead us conclude that cloth masks offer no protection for healthcare workers inhaling infectious particles near an infected or confirmed patient."

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          I take it... you guys also find this all a bit odd.

Cant have coffee with guys that have been isolating in a tractor or sprayer cab/(jailcell) for a month but a rally with people from all over is OK...
          Its so fu kin stupid only a libtard could swallow it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
            If Chucky was at the Saskatoon protest there were lots without masks according to pictures. When he was doing his Marxist chanting 90% of moisture and particulates would of spread easily through the flimsy cloth and surgical masks most used. Hopefully chuck and his virus denier comrades don’t go visit too many senior citizens and wipe them out this week.
            Agree far worse than the threat from “snowbirds” that returned earlier .
            I still can’t believe that how instantly mass gatherings are ok lol
            Time will tell . But there was a lot of shaming going on for the exact same thing , actually this far worse potentially

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              I was at a well attended protest yesterday and every protester including the police were wearing masks.

I went shopping before and after and hardly anybody was wearing a mask. First time shopping in many weeks.

The majority of transmission will still be occurring away from protests because the majority of contacts are still within community settings because there is only a relatively small number of protesters.

We should be concerned about outdoor protests and Covid transmission. If it becomes a issue it will get shut down and people will stay away.
              Why in the christ wouldnt it become an issue if playgrounds with 4 kids are a problem ???
              Do you even read what you spew?
              I saw you on the news at that rally , you risked covid for that ? Unreal ?

Comment

Burning a lot of unnecessary fossil fuels getting there.
                Video protest would have been more appropriate no ?
                Just wondering
                Glad they were peaceful, and no Antifa involved to cause any looting and violence here 👍👍
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 8, 2020, 11:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  Lots of Conservatives, Republicans, police, military, veterans, The NFL Commisioner, Former secretary of Defense Mattis, Mitt Romney, joining in the protests and supporting protesters rights to assemble peacefully. I am sure they are all Marxist chanting! LMAO. Good thing you got some labels to attach because it saves you having to think!

And most of the virus denier comrades are on the rightwing like you Oliver! hahaah

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Why in the christ wouldnt it become an issue if playgrounds with 4 kids are a problem ???
                    Do you even read what you spew?
                    I saw you on the news at that rally , you risked covid for that ? Unreal ?
                    Says the man who flew to Honduras with 12 of his family and friends at the beginning of the pandemic! Good one Case! And you saw me on the news! Did you see Republican Mitt Romney?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      So if Trudeau can go to a rally with a mask on....and chuck chuck approves because there is no danger....

Why the phuck cant that useless piece of shit and his team go to the house of commons and do their jobs????????
                      So how do the MPs who live in all parts of Canada get there? Flying is their only choice in most cases.

Flying is higher risk than outdoor gatherings.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        chuck, you win the double face palm of the day. You are too scared to go shopping but you dive right into the middle of a protest.

So its safe to start the MAGA rallies then right? You have no problem with that correct? Dont be a hypocrit now, if thats even possible.
                        If I was too scared to go shopping I don't think I would have reported very few masks.

And if you consider how may more people went shopping indoors yesterday vs the relatively small number who were at protests outdoors, where do you think more people had a chance to be exposed?

I am all for MAGA rallies. Trump should get into the crowd shake alot hands, kiss a few babys and asses and show us all its a big hoax! You will be there I assume?

Comment

So how do the MPs who live in all parts of Canada get there? Flying is their only choice in most cases.

Flying is higher risk than outdoor gatherings.
                          How do the tens of thousands in work camps do it??
                          And they don't have free funds for family apartments.
                          Time for paycheck withholds.

Comment

If I was too scared to go shopping I don't think I would have reported very few masks.

And if you consider how may more people went shopping indoors yesterday vs the relatively small number who were at protests outdoors, where do you think more people had a chance to be exposed?

I am all for MAGA rallies. Trump should get into the crowd shake alot hands, kiss a few babys and asses and show us all its a big hoax! You will be there I assume?
                            Relatively small number?? I thought you said it was well attended? Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Where was that ?
                              N.B..........

Comment

I was at a well attended protest yesterday and every protester including the police were wearing masks.

I went shopping before and after and hardly anybody was wearing a mask. First time shopping in many weeks.

The majority of transmission will still be occurring away from protests because the majority of contacts are still within community settings because there is only a relatively small number of protesters.

We should be concerned about outdoor protests and Covid transmission. If it becomes a issue it will get shut down and people will stay away.
                                masks don't work ? ,your good doctor told you that ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...