• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human influence has intensified extreme precipitation in North America

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    Chuck if this is a shit-hole club on sillyville why do you come here? You must enjoy Silly-shit!

I the warmer air has more water vapor why am i always shivering?
    I come for the unintentional humor.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      I come for the unintentional humor.
      That,s funny Chucky

That's why i read your your posts. They make me laugh out load!!! Thanks

Comment

Well, my latest technology Milwaukee tools put any other to shame. The 3/4" will bust disc gangs. And when their done, I'll get new ones.
        What does that his have to do with China still qualifying for developing status and burning a crap ton of coal?
        Hope you have a plan for pulling immediate GDP out of your a_ _.

Comment

He has no plan same as all the lazy libtard dreamers
          Dont realize power cant be made from unicorn piss
          Or grids cant be built that easy
          Just *** clueless

Comment

Talk of reincarnation of Australian industry and manufacturing urging people to buy Australian.

Rather than throwaway cheap imported stuff.

Less Chinese stuff. A lot of it is by the unions.

Unions suggesting coal has to be used to power this vision. Cheaper power etc and looking after there own jobs I guess. Plus compete with importers.

Interesting times.

Almost a reset.

Edit should have put this on coal thread

Comment

Great posts fellows, you are all KICKING CC AZZ around the block, he must enjoy ridicule! We are all laughing at not WITH CC!
              Again...None are so blind as those who will not SEE!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                He has no plan same as all the lazy libtard dreamers
                Dont realize power cant be made from unicorn piss
                Or grids cant be built that easy
                Just *** clueless
                Well funny you should bring up "Unicorn piss".

Livestock manure and other feedstock are being used to make bio-gas in Europe and many other places to generate electricity, including Alberta . "No shit"! The leftovers make great fertilizer too.

Just so you know bio-gas is considered renewable green energy!

I am sure you will find a reason to hate bio-gas and the resulting fertilizer. Its another commie plot Nork!

Comment

Here ya go Chuck, an easy $10K.
                  https://electroverse.net/10000-prize-to-the-first-person-to-provide-evidence-of-co2-causing-catastrophic-global-warming/ https://electroverse.net/10000-prize-to-the-first-person-to-provide-evidence-of-co2-causing-catastrophic-global-warming/

Comment

Originally posted by recapped View Post
                    Here ya go Chuck, an easy $10K.
                    https://electroverse.net/10000-prize-to-the-first-person-to-provide-evidence-of-co2-causing-catastrophic-global-warming/ https://electroverse.net/10000-prize-to-the-first-person-to-provide-evidence-of-co2-causing-catastrophic-global-warming/
                    Hmm should be done in 5 minutes if what we are all being told is true ....
                    Have they given out the money yet ?? Lol

Comment

CC says ...that is a fake news site, check SNOPES owned by Gates...way smarter than DUMB farmers who are never aware of climate/oops weather!

Comment

Haven't looked too hard.
                        But nowhere have I read a solid plan to maintain standard of living while reinventing an economy that still needs to trade with others who won't be buying what we're selling yet.
                        A nation of granola eaters with a 70% tax rate and no income class distinction is great. But where are the jobs. And how are you funding the transition??
                        All I see is a frozen Greece at the mercy of nations who have proper foresight, and cash.
                        Someone explain how this future looks and how to get there.
                        Certainly people could do more with less. But there isn't enough moose to fill all the freezers of the unemployed now.
                        Sell all the energy we can while investing in alternatives. Don't tax income that isn't there for a plan that doesn't exist.
                        I expect crickets.
                        Because the loudest haven't produced anything but ideas.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...