• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Precip.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodland View Post
    Just finished trying to make this “ship” float better with duals

Ironically it’s carrying water while trying to walk on it this year. 😉

Pouring like a ba$&ard and supposed to continue for four more days. Getting quite the light show too
    I' sure you are really going to appreciate the feedback now that you are finished...

But, if your soil is anything like our grey wooded, those duals might be more effective with some more space between them, assuming the final drives can take the stress. I find tight together duals are nearly useless in sticky mud, they just fill up, ball up and become one giant sticky spinning ball of mud. Leave some gap between and they stay clean and at least have enough traction to propel themselves. Perhaps you are smarter than me and stay out of those places, and just need the extra flotation to keep from breaking through though.

Comment

I don't think farma has days like this.Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo069.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	769829

Comment

Shot its mate, took 5 .22 magnum full body shots, plus just had .8 inch of rain and water everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
          I don't think farma has days like this.[ATTACH]6220[/ATTACH]
          Nope, most of the beavers I caught were of the Brazilian species.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Nope, most of the beavers I caught were of the Brazilian species.
            Difference might be in the bait.

Comment

After watching the clouds for a month, we finally got our half inch today. More coming down now.

Comment

Zip nada **** all. Tired of watching the radar. Having a nap hope to wake up in 2021.

Patterns are here and won’t change for 30 days.

Comment

Caught 3 tenths it's a start.

Comment

Up to 0.05 inches from this rain event

Sucking hind tit again and having trouble finding it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9169189.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	769831

That's 1.27 mm for tweety
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 14, 2020, 20:05.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                      Shot its mate, took 5 .22 magnum full body shots, plus just had .8 inch of rain and water everywhere.
                      To hit him you mean?

Comment

No, we got nothing done with a 22, rifle one time and several shotgun shells into a den in a dugout bank another time. That one monster RAT!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          Up to 0.05 inches from this rain event

Sucking hind tit again and having trouble finding it!
                          Longest I've waited for a rain was 2015. It took till effing mid July, and then it never quit till July of 2017. I've been trying my best to put in a good word for ya with the rain gods, but you know as well as anyone, they seldom grant my wishes either!

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                            Longest I've waited for a rain was 2015. It took till effing mid July, and then it never quit till July of 2017. I've been trying my best to put in a good word for ya with the rain gods, but you know as well as anyone, they seldom grant my wishes either!
                            Put in a good word for 2 or 3 of my closest neighbors around me, surely then? I think I pissed off the rain gods or something.

Comment

I asked boys to even do a dance and nothing. Zippo zero nada.

Radar TV sucks.

Comment

Looks good for the week. We need a full hinch but with all the moisture west and south of us, it gotta load up those clouds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...