• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Precip.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did EC not spend a fortune on upgrades the past several years ?

Comment

Funny how the radars work all the time except when there is a storm system coming. Could be some serious storms spawn this afternoon. According to Weather Network last night.

Comment

Schuler is down for the summer to upgrade from 60mile doppler to 120mile like Strathmore and Bethune have been.

The N/O by strathmore is actually for the x-band short range temporary they had there while strathmore was updated last year.

Bethune is down for "scheduled maintenance".

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
          Schuler is down for the summer to upgrade from 60mile doppler to 120mile like Strathmore and Bethune have been.

The N/O by strathmore is actually for the x-band short range temporary they had there while strathmore was updated last year.

Bethune is down for "scheduled maintenance".
          Did the fox take a dump on Bethune station again? Covid furloughs and layoffs has put forecast reliability from EC from 30% to f’all. My question is are all these other weather prognosticators dependent on the same radar stations? I assume so.

Comment

I think it is time to de-fund Environment Canada. Private companies could surely do better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...