• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Precip.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took a picture of the Environment Canada forecast with 5 days of rain and 60% I want to remember the good times with 80 mph howling winds.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      When is your crop insurance deadline?

What a difference from one part of Western Canada to another.
      Deadline is june 20 but the recommended to be covered by frost is june 1, extended to the 5th, finishing late and starting late totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice. 1st spray the free Decis. Then go back in the next day with Pounce, Then Matador.... in three consecutive days to realize none of it did a damn thing. Beatles still happy as punch feeding away.
        My apologies for liking your post. Don’t like what’s happening to you but that sarcastic humour ........

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200602-131956.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	769782

Name:	Screenshot_20200603-120538.jpg
Views:	4
ID:	769783

Name:	Screenshot_20200604-121149.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	769784

Comment

Pouring in Kelvington, SFA 12 miles away....rain lottery in full mode all weekend no doubt!

Comment

After seeing Lerner's forecast for our area I'm beginning to have doubts, and losing hope that we will be in store for much.
              The area that is already drowning looks like it could be getting more. Even Helmsdale's area looks promising.

We probably could hang on a bit longer but a nice half to three quarters of an inch would be wonderful.
              I'm trying not to be greedy but at the same time it has to be worth while to make a difference.

Edit in, this precipitation event has been advertised for our area for too long....sometimes I think that is a bad omen.
              Blow it out of proportion. Expecting a grand showcase of fireworks and end up with pathetic firecrackers....
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 4, 2020, 13:22.

Comment

Very strange line of showers today .... on north side of river lol for a change . Have not seen this in a very long time . 6 hours now and has not moved .

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Even Helmsdale's area looks promising.
                  It's been respectable here so far this year, but don't worry there is still PLENTY of growing season left with which to ensure one remains humble!

Comment

Hell, I cut the grass a week ago and it didn't die! I might actually have to cut it a second time this year.

Comment

ID:	769787

ID:	769788

ID:	769789

Name:	Screenshot_20200605-130833.jpg
Views:	2
ID:	769790

Comment

I have to quit looking at the models every 6 hours...

There still is no general agreement, *for my area*, even with only 24hrs to go till the event starts.

Comment

Setting up to get very wet north of here
                          St Walburg to Meadow lake got 2-3 inches yesterday.... not forecast. And are expected to get 50-75 mil more over the next few days .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Setting up to get very wet north of here
                            St Walburg to Meadow lake got 2-3 inches yesterday.... not forecast. And are expected to get 50-75 mil more over the next few days .
                            That was a bloody wet pocket last couple years. We’re wet enough south and west of there but not like meadow. It’s been patchy enough too. Lloyd been getting epic downpours but outside city barely a few miles and nothing. Need heat to get things going now. If forecasts materialize we’re in for a lot more this weekend.

Comment

Strange thing was that rain Wednesday/ Thursday in that area barely even showed of EC or WN radars .
                              Something not right with EC radars .... imagine that lol

Comment

ID:	769791

ID:	769792

ID:	769793

Name:	Screenshot_20200605-130833.jpg
Views:	2
ID:	769794

Name:	Screenshot_20200606-132040.jpg
Views:	1
ID:	769795

Well I guess it's here, nothing notable for Ghetto Central but a neighbor said he had .25, we only had about .12

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...