• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of the Week Wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    So has Canada finally woken up and realized that Skippy McNutbag is a total ****ing Moron.

The Liberals screwed up this mess because they have No Idea how to handle anything.

A virus doesn't care about ****ing Genders or honesty or peace and love and all people kind are great.

China lied and the only stupid country in the world to believe them is Canada and its insane group of Liberals.

Wake up we need Help.

This virus is going to kill about 6 % of the Population and skippy Mc****nuts doesn't get it.

Then we need to start building Canada style once its done. Worry about Canada and **** the rest of the world.

Sorry, its time to put us Canadians first. Canada First.
    Why do you think he is still self isolating?

There must be a team in there teaching him his lines for the day ...and then he has to have the questions from media sent to him early so he can rehearse his lines....

He's a total fake....no brains...

Comment

Seen this , was kinda funny on April 1st ...

But he has been “isolated” a very long time for not ever having Covid

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        I guess that would be the same advice for the rest of the economy as well...

Agriculture has never received 100s of billion in direct payments like what is happening now even though agriculture is an economic driver....

Ignore it at Canada's peril.
        History documents how millions of people starved to death in Russia, Ukraine. And other places that once fed the world. Famines and destitution are often a political outcome, as much as a product of natural events

If you would wonder how that could possibly happen stay tuned. Naw, it couldn't possibly happen in a rich nation like Canada, could it?

We may be about to find out. We have already witnessed unbelievable change in circumstances of every description in a mere two weeks.

And then, watch how a once-civil society can turn into an absolute horror show and a wannabe dictator's dream opportunity.

Comment

Just curious is everyone with a farm making a bigger garden this year than last.

Boys and my wife think it will be bigger.

Best place to order garden seeds for Saskatchewan.

The bread maker hasn't stopped since quarantine.
          We have always had a big garden even though it doesn't make economic sense. She just likes her garden and about lives there in the gardening season.

So, she ordered her seed supply as usual a while ago. Her ordered was confirmed, but the website now says that they are taking no more orders due to the surge in demand. They are serving current customers only.

So, does that answer your question?

Comment

And not just your bread maker getting the workout.

For quite some time already, we get our flour from a small miller who processes only ancient grains. Red Fife, spelt flour, really good stuff comes out of our oven here every week.

This chap has a very significant customer base of bakers in Toronto, 2 hours away. And they come come to him because his product is cheap - it ain't.

So when I went to restock our flour supply about 3 weeks ago, I wasn't surprised to hear that his big city customers were then already taking much larger orders of flour than normal.

Seems like I'm not alone in thinking that our usual stock of 2 - 50 lbs bags (1 of Red Fife, 1 of light spelt) doesn't look so big all of a sudden.

Comment

Burnt

"History documents how millions of people starved to death in Russia, Ukraine."

Do you want to clarify this statement as it's confusing. It reads as if there were two victims, just asking nothing else.

Thanks

Comment

Just curious is everyone with a farm making a bigger garden this year than last.

Boys and my wife think it will be bigger.

Best place to order garden seeds for Saskatchewan.

For the fly by night gardeners who don't take it seriously 49 years out of 50, panicking and slapping in more garden is interesting to me.

How will they know what to grow that is efficient? What to grow that is best suited for their soil and area? What about preservation?

I get a kick out of people who think they are going to save themselves by suddenly planting a bigger garden.

Not talking to you per se SF3. Just thinking out loud. It takes YEARS of experience to get good at gardening, years of experience to know what makes the most sense to grow, and years of experience to know how to preserve properly.

I think for those with a big grain farm, heck any size straight grain farm, buying a couple bred cows or bottle calves, better yet a few pigs, makes way more sense and is way more dense a food product in the end than the hope and a prayer of some lettuce in a bigger garden.

Just need to fence off that marginal corner piece. Wait, it got bulldozed to grow grain. Never mind. Just shoot a moose. Wait, I pushed its habitat down to make more grain fields. Never mind that either. Field mice are tasty and abundant! Especially under the canola swaths!

This virus may bring back some of the good old mixed farm feelings? I don't mean 50 or 100 cows to cramp our style. I mean 2 or 3. It makes too much sense though, and it cramps our style cuz we got all that terrible hard work now to keep some critters alive! lol

All in good fun big wheel, all in good fun.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D19B2F1E-E112-422B-B4B0-139561BAB0D5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	769579Click image for larger version

Name:	D19B2F1E-E112-422B-B4B0-139561BAB0D5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	769579
                  I cant believe how many big fat chickens there are everywhere this spring

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    All in good fun big wheel, all in good fun.
                    Or we could just eat lentils. That's as dense a food protein source as livestock and much easier to look after.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Or we could just eat lentils. That's as dense a food protein source as livestock and much easier to look after.
                      Aquired taste though. Yeah, I guess the southern boys could grow lentils. Up here maybe peas or beans.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...