• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theresa Tam

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is why Sask death rate has been so low. We don't have the Nursing Home problem".
    funny some of these leftards don't bring that up, while they bitch about Sask ?
    whats going on in quebec is sheer criminal activity, at $5000+/month/person
    i wonder if our darling quebec company is involved?

Comment

My mom’s care home even hired security on weekends to make sure no one comes in. Hope the care workers are tested.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        "This is why Sask death rate has been so low. We don't have the Nursing Home problem".
        funny some of these leftards don't bring that up, while they bitch about Sask ?
        whats going on in quebec is sheer criminal activity, at $5000+/month/person
        i wonder if our darling quebec company is involved?
        The Quebec home is more of a Middle Eastern fraudster family culture problem than a Quebec problem

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
          The Quebec home is more of a Middle Eastern fraudster family culture problem than a Quebec problem
          Lol.....you mean they don't operate on the same set of morals and beliefs as most "________"?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Lol.....you mean they don't operate on the same set of morals and beliefs as most "________"?
            Nah as far as the management was concerned, once the home stopped being an easy source of money and started having some actual risk for them, the residents were just expendable infidels. I’m sure they would have left the country if they could

Comment

If the government licenses them, the government will have some explaining to do. I feel for the people locked up in that home. Alone and dying and no one could help them. Maybe need cameras in their rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                Nah as far as the management was concerned, once the home stopped being an easy source of money and started having some actual risk for them, the residents were just expendable infidels. I’m sure they would have left the country if they could
                I wonder if any "racists"(read whites) worked there?

Comment

Case in some way or form I’m sure we are subsidizing this old folks home.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                    Case in some way or form I’m sure we are subsidizing this old folks home.
                    All social services in Quebec are subsidized through the equalization formula by us “Have” provinces.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      The good Dr Tam noticed today that 1/2 the deaths are in Nursing Homes.

Wow! How observant.

Maybe 3 weeks ago when it came to the US in Washington State might have been a clue.

MSM has been reporting it all along but were so busy sensationalizing the total infections number they didn't follow up. The story is in the details.

NOW we have to do something about it. Big urgency!

Their solution is not let part timers work at more than one place. No more volunteers.

So who the phuck is going to replace them? Everybody is on the dole at $2000 month.

Are the press really that stupid? Or is that a stupid question?

This is why Sask death rate has been so low. We don't have the Nursing Home problem.

1... NOW REVEALED THAT DR. TAM WORKS FOR World Health Organization [WHO] and has for some time?

2.HOW MUCH DID SHE KNOW IN DEC BEING THAT DR TAM IS ON MAIN WHO ADVISORY COMMITTEE?

3.N95 MASKS... SENT OUT OF CANADA WHEN THE DR KNEW IT WOULD KILL CANADIANS TO NOT WEAR THEM?

4. PM Justin hired her in 2017... because Dr. Tam was highly connected with WHO?

5. PM Justin is now sending almost $1M to Wehun research P4 lab... to find out what they know about Corvid-19... when it most likely escaped from bad experimental practices and poor safety protocols... and selling the bat parts to the Wet Market in Wehun China... which 'accidentally' caused this Pandemic.... which for the longest time the WHO refused to call a Pandemic??... ?

6. Why hasn't Dr. Tam resigned?

7. Why has't PM Justin required Dr. Tam's Resignation when Dr. Tam KNEW.... OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEING A PART OF THE WHO ADVISORY COMMITTEE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PANDEMIC GOING VIRAL???
                      Last edited by TOM4CWB; Apr 17, 2020, 08:40.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                        7. Why has't PM Justin required Dr. Tam's Resignation when Dr. Tam KNEW.... OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BEING A PART OF THE WHO ADVISORY COMMITTEE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PANDEMIC GOING VIRAL???
                        She's either complicit, in which case she's also malevolent or she's just simply too stupid for words. Either way she needs to have her ass handed to her. Not likely that Skippy will do that.

I expect officially she works for Patty Hajidoo so that's who should be firing her. Patty's been more focused on her hairdo and her fancy shawls thrown casually over her shoulder than she has on Canadian health. Mind you, her only qualification for her portfolio is that she has ovaries. The whole bloody works of them from Skippy on down think its just one big publicity opp.

For all his failings at least Donald understands that job 1 is to get the economy working again.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                          She's either complicit, in which case she's also malevolent or she's just simply too stupid for words. Either way she needs to have her ass handed to her. Not likely that Skippy will do that.

I expect officially she works for Patty Hajidoo so that's who should be firing her. Patty's been more focused on her hairdo and her fancy shawls thrown casually over her shoulder than she has on Canadian health. Mind you, her only qualification for her portfolio is that she has ovaries. The whole bloody works of them from Skippy on down think its just one big publicity opp.

For all his failings at least Donald understands that job 1 is to get the economy working again.
                          You nailed it, these SOB's are all TRESONOUS people needing jail at the very least!

Comment

Wow, remember two months ago those masks that Tam and others said we peons didn’t need and in fact they may be more harm than good as we were likely not bright enough to even put them on correctly? Well starting next week you must have one to get on or off an airplane in Canada.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...