• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Master of Fake News

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
    I think if you study post #26 and #29 you will discover part of the reason anyway
    Read them multiple times, still come to the conclusion that people on the same side of the debate are at each others throats.

Comment

The lesson in this thread is to stay calm, parse your media sources, get perspective and evaluate the relative risk in a measured manner. No virus has ever killed 400M people. Large deaths from microbial infections are usually precipiated by war or famine and poverty.

But we know what the effects on people will be if we force another great depression in our country.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
        Absolutely, complete messed up, which is why i asked for clarification. To be clear, i was wrong in interpreting his post. The "like" pre-biased my understanding of the post.
        Next time just take a deep breath

Comment

Moderator: Please keep post 2 meters apart especially from those returning from out of the country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...