• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Master of Fake News

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    More idiot speak. But LWeber, really?

Italy yesterday 600, today already 743. Your math even sucks. They are finding lots of dead bodies in apartments that had no chance to even get to hospitals.

Your complete lack of any sort of human compassion and decency is astounding. You obviously have no one in your life.
    The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has grown by 743 to 6,820, the head of the Civil Protection Agency said on Tuesday, reversing a decline in fatalities seen over the last two days. On Monday 602 people died. That followed 650 deaths on Sunday and 793 on Saturday — the highest daily figure since the contagion came to light on Feb. 21.

(REUTERS - 11:19 am MAR 24, 2020)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-tally/italy-coronavirus-deaths-rise-by-743-in-a-day-lifting-total-death-toll-to-6820-idUSKBN21B2T4

You f. u. c. k. ing moron
    Last edited by LWeber; Mar 24, 2020, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
      The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has grown by 743 to 6,820, the head of the Civil Protection Agency said on Tuesday, reversing a decline in fatalities seen over the last two days. On Monday 602 people died. That followed 650 deaths on Sunday and 793 on Saturday — the highest daily figure since the contagion came to light on Feb. 21.

(REUTERS - 11:19 am MAR 24, 2020)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-tally/italy-coronavirus-deaths-rise-by-743-in-a-day-lifting-total-death-toll-to-6820-idUSKBN21B2T4

You f. u. c. k. ing moron
      Reversing a decline in deaths, means more. Math is hard.

don't worry, we have months to call each other morons as the waves of infection will continue to hit and deaths count up.
      Last edited by tweety; Mar 24, 2020, 14:20.

Comment

italy not letting anyone over 60 hook up to a respirator

Comment

Reversing a decline in deaths, means more. Math is hard.

don't worry, we have months to call each other morons as the waves of infection will continue to hit and deaths count up.
          you moron...i give you ammo from Reuters to refute Jazz's post that the deaths are INCREASING and you attack me. And you're still not smart enough to get it.

If you want to throw shade anon.. go back in the closet with Chuck -

come out when you grow a pair and shed that short man syndrome you are hiding behind ...

Tweety = just another gutless POS

Comment

come out when you grow a pair and shed that short man syndrome you are hiding behind ...
            Boy weber sure has some unhinged hysteria syndrome going on there. Maybe he only gets CNN in house.

Here are the regular flue deaths in Italy in a recent 2 year sample size. 68,000 deaths. Call me when the coronavirus gets near those numbers. Until then take your meds and breathe. Maybe cold shower. Maybe math isn't hard for him but it looks like multivariate analysis is.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971219303285 Investigating the impact of influenza on excess mortality in all ages in Italy during recent seasons (2013/14–2016/17 seasons)

• In the winter seasons from 2013/14 to 2016/17, an estimated average of 5,290,000 ILI cases occurred in Italy, corresponding to an incidence of 9%.

• More than 68,000 deaths attributable to flu epidemics were estimated in the study period.

• Italy showed a higher influenza attributable excess mortality compared to other European countries. especially in the elderly.
            Last edited by jazz; Mar 24, 2020, 16:46.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Boy weber sure has some unhinged hysteria syndrome going on there. Maybe he only gets CNN in house.

Here are the regular flue deaths in Italy in a recent 2 year sample size. 68,000 deaths. Call me when the coronavirus gets near those numbers. Until then take your meds and breathe. Maybe cold shower. Maybe math isn't hard for him but it looks like multivariate analysis is.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971219303285 Investigating the impact of influenza on excess mortality in all ages in Italy during recent seasons (2013/14–2016/17 seasons)

• In the winter seasons from 2013/14 to 2016/17, an estimated average of 5,290,000 ILI cases occurred in Italy, corresponding to an incidence of 9%.

• More than 68,000 deaths attributable to flu epidemics were estimated in the study period.

• Italy showed a higher influenza attributable excess mortality compared to other European countries. especially in the elderly.
              Two years? Please check that again. Thanks

Comment

you moron...i give you ammo from Reuters to refute Jazz's post that the deaths are INCREASING and you attack me. And you're still not smart enough to get it.

If you want to throw shade anon.. go back in the closet with Chuck -

Tweety = just another gutless POS
                Jazz said "You three are going to look pretty silly in about 2 months time. Deaths in Italy are dropping now, didnt you guys call for 400M deaths? Wont even cross the annual worldwide deaths from regular flu.

US will totally blunt their totals and wont even come close to Italys numbers, this drug will be shown to be the standard course of care for this disease by next week while other antivirals get tested and added in. A vaccine wont even be necessary.

But on the bright side, CNN might still be around after."

Did you really mean to click LIKE to this? Do you believe this to be true? That's what threw me, I couldn't believe it, not you. Please tell me you clicked like accidentally.

Comment

Wow did this thread go off the rails. People who seem to agree with each other are hurling insults and name calling. I can't even tell who is disagreeing with who, or why? Did I miss something that was deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Wow did this thread go off the rails. People who seem to agree with each other are hurling insults and name calling. I can't even tell who is disagreeing with who, or why? Did I miss something that was deleted?
                    I think if you study post #26 and #29 you will discover part of the reason anyway

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                      I think if you study post #26 and #29 you will discover part of the reason anyway
                      Which is certainly why i asked for clarification. I read Larry's post 3 times, still got it wrong.

Comment

Which is certainly why i asked for clarification. I read Larry's post 3 times, still got it wrong.
                        With utmost respect for you and an acceptance that this virus and the resulting severe upset to our daily routine has many of us a bit on edge;

In post 29 you didn't ask Larry Weber for clarification, you slammed him up against the wall

Comment

where is farmaholic , when we need him , lol?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                            With utmost respect for you and an acceptance that this virus and the resulting severe upset to our daily routine has many of us a bit on edge;

In post 29 you didn't ask Larry Weber for clarification, you slammed him up against the wall
                            Absolutely, complete messed up, which is why i asked for clarification. To be clear, i was wrong in interpreting his post. The "like" pre-biased my understanding of the post.

Comment

Each day total from Sat. to Tues. was quite clear to see the trend that Mr. Weber posted. It should not have been very confusing. Point is taken on the "like", but it can, or cannot be a mistake ready to happen, as has been pointed out by numerous people in other threads.

I suspect there are just as many normal flu deaths occuring as ever.. Covid is just an extra, much larger, death risk on top of the normal number. I quess it is possible that a killer like covid did beat out a regular flu death that would have happened later. So, I'll cut anyone a partial slack on that one, but not by much.

I suspect that Jazz doesn't like vox.com because it is too close to fox.com. I found it informative on things like how long the virus could last on different types of surfaces like copper, cardboard and hard non copper surfaces. I guess, communist surfaces are different than capitalist surfaces because they want you to sleep on all of them to speed up the spread of the virus!

Has anyone changed up their mail collection method?

Comment

Absolutely, complete messed up, which is why i asked for clarification. To be clear, i was wrong in interpreting his post. The "like" pre-biased my understanding of the post.
                                Understood. Thanks very much for your reply.
                                The like button is nice in that it saves typing a response, but as many have said if you are on a small screen it can be hit by mistake sending the totally wrong message..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...