• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of the week wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to be very careful here, yes the economy stalled in Q4 and Q1/2-2020 will be a blood bath but lots of that will be delayed demand and eventually catch up, then you could see a couple very robust quarters later in the year. China may even come back in looking for comodities. Couple that with a few rate cuts and the illusion of a strong economy can be manipulated again and Trudeau looking like a savior to know nothing voters again. The time to take him down (if we can) is probably early Summer or fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
      You can also get loader Michelin MegaXBIB in 620/75R26 and 750/65R26 that are Ag lugged.
      I am shopping for high lift loader now, getting tiresome rebuilding front axle every year on my loader tractor.
      That’s the one thing I would change on our is to have the high lift version. Hard to load silage in the mix wagon. The soft muddy corrals are the only time are the only time a tractor is better since you don’t sink out of sight so fast. Our pallet forks aren’t visible from the seat because of the quick attach bracket so loading totes of chemical is not fun by yourself.

Rebuilding loaders isn’t cheap (we’ve done hyd pump, transmission, some loader pins, and front axel) but they last a long time in between. Almost 19k hours on the original motor that purrs nice yet.

Happy shopping.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...