• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday end of the week wrap up on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is is Sask Pulse Growers and Canola growers positions?

Their positions will dictate my levy support and organization support in the future.

Comment

Political break time ............

Daughter out helping me last week pull plastic off the silage bales and I’m so proud of how fast she’s growing up.

Dropped the motor and torque that we rebuilt back in the kitty cat yesterday and put the rad and hard nose back on today.

The loader doubles as an overhead hoist occasionally. Hope to get it purring soon.

Plus 8 today and sunny with birds chirping .......... just beautiful here.

Let the regularly scheduled banter continue 😉

Comment

How many hours did you get on the engine before the rebuild.

Do you build your own corral panels?

Comment

How many hours do you get out of the Hippo tires on the loader?

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
            Political break time ............

Daughter out helping me last week pull plastic off the silage bales and I’m so proud of how fast she’s growing up.

Plus 8 today and sunny with birds chirping .......... just beautiful here.

Let the regularly scheduled banter continue 😉
            Hey buddy, if I may - just a grandfatherly word here.

I can so clearly remember when my daughter was where yours is now. She was my other set of hands in the barn and field.

Now she's grown up and serving at a mission hospital in the African bush.

And I now have grandsons almost the age of your daughter. They are just the best!

So that word I would offer is this: make the most of every day that they are small and by your elbow because it's all past far quicker than I ever dreamed possible. Something tells me that you already do that.

(Imagine that - a bit of humanity here to derail a perfectly good political tirade...LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              A quick article to read in The Moscow Times: "Russia's New Arctic Project Will Be Biggest in Global Oil." Hmmmm does Russia have a carbon tax? Fml what a silly question!
              According to global investors Russia has a “social licence”.

Nice work Mr. Dressup, Butts, Morneau and crew.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                How many hours did you get on the engine before the rebuild.

Do you build your own corral panels?
                Not sure how many hours is on it (meter says like 12,000 or so) but the engine and torque was all original. Started putting exhaust into the coolant (bad head gasket) but it was doggy so we were going to do an inframe but the crank bearings were horrible with chunks missing out of them so we pulled the motor. The crank and camshaft only needed polishing and head rebuilding so we lucked out there. Only bought this machine two years and 500 hours ago and did undercarriage last year but the price was a bargain so we’re still money ahead in my eyes.

Used to build our own panels and feed boxes but don’t have enough time to do so anymore. Now we get them from some mennonites by vegreville for a pretty fair price. I love the free standing ones and equate them to hopper bins to grain farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                  How many hours do you get out of the Hippo tires on the loader?
                  Good eye😎

Not sure exactly but they probably got about 3,000 hours or so of mostly mud/snow use and still have lots of lug left. Got some weather checking and a few cuts in the face but no leaks yet. They each have most of a pail of tire sealant in them though. Used the regular loader tires before and can’t imagine going back to them. I’d prefer some 28L 26 forestry tires for flotation but the cost of rims and tires gets crazy.

Comment

That cat is worth it’s weight in gold. Little repairs and off you go. Undercarriage motor and trans and final drives. But nothing pushes like a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                      Good eye😎

Not sure exactly but they probably got about 3,000 hours or so of mostly mud/snow use and still have lots of lug left. Got some weather checking and a few cuts in the face but no leaks yet. They each have most of a pail of tire sealant in them though. Used the regular loader tires before and can’t imagine going back to them. I’d prefer some 28L 26 forestry tires for flotation but the cost of rims and tires gets crazy.
                      You can also get loader Michelin MegaXBIB in 620/75R26 and 750/65R26 that are Ag lugged.
                      I am shopping for high lift loader now, getting tiresome rebuilding front axle every year on my loader tractor.

Comment

Who else is totally sick of the bullshit going on in canada on a daily basis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E64D40B-5AC3-4E3C-83F6-9E3508C272F9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	769422

Comment

No sense toppling skippy now. His recession is here, let him live it.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-q4-annualized-growth-slows-to-0-3-as-economic-woes-bite Canada’s growth slows to weakest pace in almost four years as economic woes bite

2 interest rate cuts coming up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	769423
                          Last edited by jazz; Feb 28, 2020, 13:38.

Comment

Survey says... https://nationalpost.com/news/one-thing-canadians-arent-divided-on-blaming-the-government-for-the-blockades https://nationalpost.com/news/one-thing-canadians-arent-divided-on-blaming-the-government-for-the-blockades

n a time of widespread disagreement and ever-increasing polarization, there remains a bitter solidarity among Canadians in the belief that the government doesn’t know what it’s doing.

In the wake of regional discontent from the western provinces and blockades jamming up the country’s rail network, a towering majority of Canadians agree with the statement, “Right now, Canada is broken.”

Sixty-nine per cent of Canadians agree with the statement, rising to 83% in Alberta, found a DART & Maru/Blue poll conducted for the National Post

Comment

Jazz I was wondering when somebody would bring up the fact that Canada's economy only expanded at an annualized rate of .3% in the fourth quarter. Also interesting to note they adjusted the rate for the third quarter down from 1.3% to 1.1%. Here is the part I don't get, we supposedly have the lowest unemployment rate in Canada in 40 years yet our economy is barely growing and our federal deficit continues to grow. If everything was so fantastic under Justin Trudeau shouldn't it be the opposite?!?!

Comment

I believe we will look back on today and see that this is when our national standard of living peaked.
                                Dreams don't pay bills.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...