• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#ShutDownCanada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, now blocking off intersections in saskatoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
      Emails from grain companies saying cars aren’t showing up now due to blockades.
      If I can truck heated canola to Picture Butte 7 hrs away, then I sure as hell can haul top quality stuff to the US and let the americans handle it. 2 hour haul. They would never stand for any disruption in their economy. Canada is toast.

Comment

Another heated panel on Power Play on CTV today. Indians just about calling for civil war to set the 'Invaders' straight as to who owns the country. Love how the white man went from Colonials to Invaders. This shit is the best stuff on TV these days. The Invaders on the panel (Brad Wall for one) were saying people need to be arrested under Canada law and you could almost hear the hoots and howls of the tomahawk wielding Savages of 200 years ago, when the Indians thought it was time for another Oka.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          If I can truck heated canola to Picture Butte 7 hrs away, then I sure as hell can haul top quality stuff to the US and let the americans handle it. 2 hour haul. They would never stand for any disruption in their economy. Canada is toast.
          I would think this would be the opportune time for all the crop guys within 200 miles of the border to get even with the grain, train and commodity groups. Send it all south and to hell with checkoff.

Comment

Is it a made in Canada coup to rip skippy out of the PMs chair? I mean CN and VIA folded pretty easily. The mohawks are actually on the side of the road at a crossing and not a threat to a train speeding by there. I doubt they would drive that snowplow out in front of a speeding train. RCMP standing idly by preventing violence but not really acting on court injuctions issued by the provinces. I am sure they arent too happy being Canadas bellhops and meter maids.

Maybe, just maybe, some people in power saw a chance to torpedo skippy from the outside and knew Canada was on a one way trip to hell with him at the helm. These outages are hitting eastern Canada more than us right now. Bigger centers like Toronto and Vancouver.

I have never seen anything like this in Canada in all my years. Is there a behind the scenes battle going on for the country?

Comment

Times and motives are different but they seem to organize with blockades etc better than farmers, who would have thunk? Indigionous and unipoor unions, etc

Farmers had a meeting/demonstration in the 80’s in sask place, tractor parades etc. If there was only a way to demonstrate need for Feds and provinces when Agriculture requires help or defending

Just maybe they are showing us how to be effective for next time?

Comment

Vote of confidence in the house of commons might get our traveling check book back in Canada.

Comment

Where is our fearless Skippy, his “citizens” need him? maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
                    Where is our fearless Skippy, his “citizens” need him? maybe?
                    Padding his resume, so he can make a run at António Guterres's job... canada is o so 2015.

Comment

We'd all be ahead if he'd just go on permanent vacay. Right now he's wandering around the world, cuddling up to despots, dictators and other assorted thugs, all the while handing out money we don't have that our kids will have to pay back. At least when he's surfing in Tofino he isn't embarrassing every thinking citizen.

Comment

Maritimes are almost out of propane. Someone should ask Mr. fuel guy Wilson which way he voted.

Maybe it's just me, but somehow that smacks of poetic justice.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/maritime-propane-supply-cn-rail-shutdown-1.5463439 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/maritime-propane-supply-cn-rail-shutdown-1.5463439
                        Last edited by burnt; Feb 14, 2020, 16:31.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Maritimes are almost out of propane. Someone should ask Mr. fuel guy Wilson which way he voted.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/maritime-propane-supply-cn-rail-shutdown-1.5463439 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/maritime-propane-supply-cn-rail-shutdown-1.5463439
                          Don't the Irvings make propane?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post

They can go buy solar panels and windmills , be the solution !!! Get the protesters out there to help set up the next five days ..... they seem to have unlimited time and money . I am sure they will do whatever it takes, most can’t have jobs.
                            It’s funny how everyone is against fossil fuels ..... until the tap is turned off .
                            Sad how there is a huge cheap , reliable supply of western Canadian natural gas that could replace propane , in a safe reliable pipeline for eastern Canada . Ahh well , too late for that now.
                            This will get skippy’s attention .... after his holiday / bribery tour . UN seat more important than the economy of the nation right now though.
                            I wonder how many millions a day is being lost right now ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              They can go buy solar panels and windmills , be the solution !!! Get the protesters out there to help set up the next five days ..... they seem to have unlimited time and money . I am sure they will do whatever it takes, most can’t have jobs.
                              It’s funny how everyone is against fossil fuels ..... until the tap is turned off .
                              Sad how there is a huge cheap , reliable supply of western Canadian natural gas that could replace propane , in a safe reliable pipeline for eastern Canada . Ahh well , too late for that now.
                              This will get skippy’s attention .... after his holiday / bribery tour . UN seat more important than the economy of the nation right now though.
                              I wonder how many millions a day is being lost right now ?
                              There is enough grain at the west coast to fill the boats... right?

So who cares...

Sarcastic remark.

Comment

"I wonder how many millions a day is being lost right now ?"

There are calculators everywhere...total up and SUE protestors to compensate loses!
                                End of such protests in future!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...