• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flu

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Dunno if you guys have all the nutter suggesting 5g mobile phone network is spreading cv19.

Another more humourous theory is it coincided with Burger King releasing vegan burgers lol
    Another conspiracy theory now is that Covid-19 is a global government conspiracy concocted at a UN meeting of all world government leaders last fall to cover up the doomsday comet that is going to hit earth in a few weeks. The government wanted to have everyone to have some family time before we are all killed by that comet. Who in their right mind thinks up this crap and spreads it? And then I read agriville and question answered.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      Everyone continues to wait for and expect a vaccine, but is this a realistic expectation. SARS happened in 2002-03 and there is still no publicly available vaccine for SARS. Yes, there were some promising candidates, but none with both the effectiveness and safety to put into production. SARS and Covid-19 are closely related so to think there will be a quick vaccine for Covid-19 is questionable
      I'm not an infectious disease micro biologist but couldn't antibodies from recovered patients be used to help develop a vaccine. That would be too simple and I'm sure the people who are working towards an effective vaccine are already studying those antibodies.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        I'm not an infectious disease micro biologist but couldn't antibodies from recovered patients be used to help develop a vaccine. That would be too simple and I'm sure the people who are working towards an effective vaccine are already studying those antibodies.
        yup, you take the blood from a patient who has recovered, separate the plasma, and use that. Sometimes works, sometimes not but they are testing. I had 26 blood transfusions - quite familiar with this lol.

If you want to search the web for it, its called convalescent-plasma therapy.

Comment

My trucker delivered fert yesterday.

Had a funeral day before our funerals limited to 10 “guests” any his uncle was there.

Uncle is a orthopedic surgeon hips knees shoulders etc, made comment to his nephew jokingly I’m on unemployment list almost, he’s only allowed to do emergency surgery, anyone who had scheduled operations has to wait till cv19 blows over. It’s affecting everyone in all walks of life.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            My trucker delivered fert yesterday.

Had a funeral day before our funerals limited to 10 “guests” any his uncle was there.

Uncle is a orthopedic surgeon hips knees shoulders etc, made comment to his nephew jokingly I’m on unemployment list almost, he’s only allowed to do emergency surgery, anyone who had scheduled operations has to wait till cv19 blows over. It’s affecting everyone in all walks of life.
            Yup , some very close friends just had to try to fly to Toronto today . Their son went into ICU and in induced coma, not Covid related.
            They may not get to see him at all due to restrictions in place . Which are necessary but still Sad situation.
            Will affect nearly everyone in one way or the other.

Comment

Just went grocery shopping , gotta feel sorry for all those school kids working at coop for min wage doing other peoples shopping for them , hopefully people have enough compassion to give them a huge tip when they bring their groceries out to car

Comment

Sad situation in small towns without Coop, they are excellent around here! Thank you to all employees!

And...Unifor says boycott Coop...

Those POS can go to HELL! Thanks NDP pricks!

Comment

Boy , I bet those useless pricks wished they could vote on that fu ck up again ! Instead of listening to their racketeer leaders

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Boy , I bet those useless pricks wished they could vote on that fu ck up again ! Instead of listening to their racketeer leaders
                    Don't forget "hostage taking" and "ransom demanding".

Too bad the common sense employees who were satisfied and wanted to work were led around by the nuts by the ungrateful union hacks of Unifor Cult leader Jerry Dias.

Probably nothing worse than you yourself knowing you're not needed than when you realize management now knows too!!!!

And now there are fewer jobs to find, and more people looking, and some may be even qualified to do the Upgrader Striker's jobs....since the Covid disruption(staying with the flu "theme") and Canada's own Federal Gov's assault on the oil and gas industry.

Very few employees are priceless or indispensable.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 7, 2020, 21:40.

Comment

It’s gotta be hard on the pocketbook, being on strike for 3 months. These union leaders don’t get it.

Comment

CBC this morning, health minister of NL tells residents to prepare to live like this until November. You ready?

And our fearless leader says we need unity for what’s to come- while he continues to import Corona into every major international airport and let the affected transport it all over Canada. Unity- he says, yep unity.
                        Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 9, 2020, 08:57.

Comment

more than 600 hospital workers in Ontario have tested positive.

Comment

The correlation between the Wuhan virus and CCP keeps getting stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic

This debate will go for decades, similar to 911, who do you believe.
                            Last edited by rumrocks; Apr 10, 2020, 22:48.

Comment

If indeed Covid-19 was an engineered lab virus or just a new strain to affect humans it shows our vulnerability. I would bet some countries are hard at work engineering bio weapons. Why wouldn't they, especially if they develop the antidote at the same time.

Remember the nuclear arms race? Now there is an arsenal of atomic bombs throughout the world that no one wants to use after seeing what they're capable of, after they were only used twice in Japan.

Enter bio-warfare viruses, can you imagine if there are already even more virulent strains developed. Maybe this was a "rehearsal". Maybe this was an attempt to get certain county's attention that were going to teach China an economic lesson. Just like the Allies(America) did in WWII with the atomic bomb.

There are many kinds of weapons of war, traditional, atomic, chemical, economic, technical guidance, add in bio to the war chest of weaponry. Warfare will continue to evolve, from the beginning of human conflict it always has.

Now you have to wonder what the world leaders know that Joe Public doesn't, "truthful silent propaganda" is probably as dangerous as the "tradional false hype type"!

Was Covid-19 an lab engineered virus? It may only be the theory of conspirators, when and will we ever know? I think it would have been alot worse if it was intentional, unless.....

Watch the video, why would the Chinese scientist publicly brag about isolating and splicing the protein responsible for making non-human corona viruses able to infect human cells, it doesn't make sense if the work was for sinister reasons. This is all above my pay grade. Maybe I misunderstood it all.
                              Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 11, 2020, 15:12.

Comment

Lot's of information in the documentary, one thing that makes me wonder, why the CCP government tried to cover up the existence of the virus in the early stages.

But towards the end it leans toward propaganda, which I thought wasn't necessary if you believe everything in the first part of the doc.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...