• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flu

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An analysis of public genome sequence data from Sars-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory, or otherwise engineered. Scripps Research Institute.

I'm sure someone will say Scripps is communist controlled, or worse, is democratic media funded.

It appears to me covid-19 has been caused as the direct result of the wild animal trafficking business, and is far more dangerous than any drug cartel network business in its ability to screw over the human race. We have been fighting, and spending on the wrong scourge.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Interestingly, there has apparently been a shortage of Ivermectin this winter. And many complaints about its effectiveness, causing many to redo, or use another product, which are also now back ordered( or were).

Is this just the inevitable result of over use and abuse, resulting in resistance, leading to more applications, and therefore to shortages? Or is the shortage due to it already being rerouted to human use earlier this winter? Maybe the base chemical is made in China with all the rest, and was not quite up to standard as some was redirected to human use, so we got watered down version? Is every batch tested?

I'm sure most of us have breathed, ingested, or absorbed more than our fair share. We did our cows just about the time this was getting to be newsworthy, wonder if it has any preventative effect, or only curative?
      Said to my neighbor today, ivermctin has positive test results in stopping the virus from developing - maybe we better lock up our Ivomec supply in the medicine cabinet. And I'm gonna clean up my chute.

He said, it makes sense...reasons, reasons...and then, you gonna start running people through the chute lol?

I said well ya, because once they get a taste of it they ain't gonna take it willingly...

He says, 1 dose will last 49 days...

i says, that's the withdrawl. It lasts longer than that. Anyway, the plan is just to treat them, not eat them. Jeepers man...

Comment

Dunno if you guys have all the nutter suggesting 5g mobile phone network is spreading cv19.

Another more humourous theory is it coincided with Burger King releasing vegan burgers lol

Comment

Boris Johnson moved to hospital due to the Chinese flu.

Comment

See China getting some news cases hope like hell its not the second wave that often occurs in pandemics.

And we get Fox News here quite like yeah not trying to start a argument, but wow there still not quite with how serious this is after how ever long it’s been
            Last edited by malleefarmer; Apr 5, 2020, 15:19.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
              See China getting some news cases hope like hell its not the second wave that often occurs in pandemics.

And we get Fox News here quite like yeah not trying to start a argument, but wow there still not quite with how serious this is after how ever long it’s been
              Been watching Sky News Australia.
              What’s your thoughts on them ?

Comment

I think this thing will circle the globe as many times that is needed until herd immunity is achieved or an effective vaccine is developed.
                You can't stop this, only hope to slow it down or manage it's spread.
                Without an effective vaccine, when things quiet down people will have a false sense of security and try to go about their life in a normal way..... let their guard down only to find it flare up again.

When they talk about flattening the curve, I bet nearly as many people will die in the flattened curve as will if it was to spread at a faster pace. In a flattened curve, we may be able to save some high risk people because personnel and equipment will be available to treat them and hopefully they will learn treatment therapies that will save more lives.... even if a vaccine isn't on the near horizon.

Comment

How is Russia managing this? Sure don't hear much.
                  India and Pakistan?
                  Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    I think this thing will circle the globe as many times that is needed until herd immunity is achieved or an effective vaccine is developed.
                    Without an effective vaccine, when things quiet down people will have a false sense of security and try to go about their life in a normal way..... let their guard down only to find it flare up again.

When they talk about flattening the curve, I bet nearly as many people will die in the flattened curve as will if it was to spread at a faster pace. In a flattened curve, we may be able to save some high risk people because personnel and equipment will be available to treat them and hopefully they will learn treatment therapies that will save more lives.... even if a vaccine isn't on the near horizon.
                    If ya go back farma I was big believer in herd immunity changed my view 180 degrees after about 10 days.
                    See Boris Johnson going to hospital some suggesting bit of a cover up he is way crooked than letting on

I try to keep out of radical debate on agriville farma look for common sense stuff on both sides of argument.

China lying Italy lying USA lying Spain lying Iran lying world health lying who the eff has any idea. Who know who is fibbing

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      The credibility of both organizations is close to zero after this China fiasco.
                      //youtu.be/-LqWX8D_Tns

Comment

If ya go back farma I was big believer in herd immunity changed my view 180 degrees after about 10 days.
                        See Boris Johnson going to hospital some suggesting bit of a cover up he is way crooked than letting on

I try to keep out of radical debate on agriville farma look for common sense stuff on both sides of argument.

China lying Italy lying USA lying Spain lying Iran lying world health lying who the eff has any idea. Who know who is fibbing
                        I hope my point of view doesn't come across as too dramatic, radical, or alarmist.

If I knew this thing wouldn't kill me, I would just as well like to contract it, recover and hopefully have full immunity. I like to think I am strong and healthy enough to fight it but you never know! Best I try to prevent catching and spreading it....

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          Saskatchewan is doing reasonable, Saskatoon region is the worst area.
                          1 person currently in ICU

[ATTACH]5857[/ATTACH]
                          What brain dead bureaucrap drew that map? In what universe does that "Saskatoon" or "Regina" region make any sense. Apparently I live in the portion of the "Centre" region that doesn't have any cases but there's fairly reliable rumours to the contrary locally. Right now any information coming from any level of government in any country should be regarded with a lot of suspicion or even outright mistrust.

Comment

Bit of a worry.

"Cardiac experts are coming to believe the COVID-19 virus can infect the heart muscle. An initial study found cardiac damage in as many as 1 in 5 patients, leading to heart failure and death even among those who show NO SIGNS of respiratory distress. These deaths are not listed as COVID-19”

Comment

Bit of a worry.

"Cardiac experts are coming to believe the COVID-19 virus can infect the heart muscle. An initial study found cardiac damage in as many as 1 in 5 patients, leading to heart failure and death even among those who show NO SIGNS of respiratory distress. These deaths are not listed as COVID-19”
                              Thanks Mallee;
                              From Scientific American:

"That work has already resulted in changes in the way hospitals deal with the cardiac implications of COVID-19. Doctors have found that the infection can mimic a heart attack. They have taken patients to the cardiac catheterization lab to clear a suspected blockage, only to find the patient wasn’t really experiencing a heart attack but had COVID-19.
                              For years, hospitals have rushed suspected heart attack patients directly to the catheterization lab, bypassing the emergency room, in an effort to shorten the time from when the patient enters the door to when doctors can clear the blockage with a balloon. Door-to-balloon time had become an important measure of how well hospitals treat heart attacks.
                              “We’re taking a step back from that now and thinking about having patients brought to the emergency department so they can get evaluated briefly, so that we could determine: Is this somebody who’s really at high risk for COVID-19?” Parikh said. “And is this manifestation that we’re calling a heart attack really a heart attack?”
                              New protocols now include bringing in a cardiologist and getting an EKG or an ultrasound to confirm a blockage.
                              “We’re doing that in large measure to protect the patient from what would be an otherwise unnecessary procedure,” Parikh said, “But also to help us decide which sort of level of personal protective equipment we would employ in the cath lab.”
                              Sorting out how the virus affects the heart should help doctors determine which therapies to pursue to keep patients alive.
                              Jorde said that after COVID-19 patients recover, they could have long-term effects from such heart damage. But, he said, treatments exist for various forms of heart damage that should be effective once the viral infection has cleared.
                              Still, that could require another wave of widespread health care demands after the pandemic has calmed.
                              Kaiser Health News (KHN) is a nonprofit news service covering health issues. It is an editorially independent program of the Kaiser Family Foundation that is not affiliated with Kaiser Permanente."

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/how-covid-19-may-damage-your-heart#Risk-much-higher-for-preexisting-heart-conditions

Corvid-19 is truly a plague of 'biblical proportions"... Great King Jesus, we pray you help us to trust in you; May you teach us to Love each other as we pray for those with the Corvid-19 Flu. God have mercy on us... we pray for your grace and salvation Jesus.
                              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Apr 7, 2020, 05:46.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Everyone continues to wait for and expect a vaccine, but is this a realistic expectation. SARS happened in 2002-03 and there is still no publicly available vaccine for SARS. Yes, there were some promising candidates, but none with both the effectiveness and safety to put into production. SARS and Covid-19 are closely related so to think there will be a quick vaccine for Covid-19 is questionable

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...