• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ditto Farmaholic but a comment for sheepwheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found agriville very educational over the years.I have now retired but still keep in touch with the farming community.Lots of discussions have been going sideways and don’t like seeing folk leaving the site.I feel topics would not derail so fast if we all spoke with our true identity.I have been on a few threads discussing rotation which I was a canola on canola grower which some people strongly disagree with.Hiding behind the username KANOLA it made it easy to discuss it.From now on I will resort to my true name which is Guy St.Amant I farmed north of the Battlefords.

Comment

Originally posted by kANOLA View Post
      I have found agriville very educational over the years.I have now retired but still keep in touch with the farming community.Lots of discussions have been going sideways and don’t like seeing folk leaving the site.I feel topics would not derail so fast if we all spoke with our true identity.I have been on a few threads discussing rotation which I was a canola on canola grower which some people strongly disagree with.Hiding behind the username KANOLA it made it easy to discuss it.From now on I will resort to my true name which is Guy St.Amant I farmed north of the Battlefords.
      I went to school with Guy and he approves this message...

Comment

I’ve heard many good things about your farming career. You did a great job and managed things well so I was told. I know of others that partook the same venture but didn’t have the success. Your wife taught me to keep it between the dotted lines and the ditch.

Comment

My problem is all the people talking about [climate, geography, construction, science] when they clearly havent got a clue.

And then keep on about it.

Friend of mine who used to be on here got me to join... But he is long tired of the bullshit and negativity and quit posting.

Im thinking of doing the same.

Came here for farming pics and agronomy with some marketing.

Instead have Jazz chuck et al going at it in every thread with equally rediculous arguments and zero solutions.

Comment

I always found it amazing how early you guys could seed canola north of Jackfish and get very good canola stands year after year. 👍
            We tried several times but our little frost pocket here got the best of us more times than not and we left some very damaged stands at times. Seems once you get south of hwy 40 to the river it is far less frost risk there as well.
            BTW pike are biting at rock island, got lots , mostly small ones and only one over 7 lbs ... no walleye there yet

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...