• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Party and Sask Energy are ****ing Farmers Good.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    I don't think SaskEnergy installs fūck-all.....contractors do. Jazz?
    Saskenergy has mostly their own construction crew but hired guns as well when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Saskenergy has mostly their own construction crew but hired guns as well when needed.
      What determines who installs which service?

ps, I think I left out where, when and why.

Comment

Again priced out a big loop and guess what it’s still 60000 cheaper than the Sask energy quote. Highway robbery.

Comment

Did a Saskpower project and they are willing to work with you because they know volume will be used and the payback will happen? This idea that one you have a dryer you might not need every year. Yea it gets turned on for something every year. We also use it as an extra combine, if it flows it goes.

So Sask. Energy would get cash every year.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Did a Saskpower project and they are willing to work with you because they know volume will be used and the payback will happen? This idea that one you have a dryer you might not need every year. Yea it gets turned on for something every year. We also use it as an extra combine, if it flows it goes.

So Sask. Energy would get cash every year.
            Just remember this is part of the big subsidy that the Sask party says the urban vote does for the rural. Could you imagine the cost of you weren’t subsidized??? Lmao????

Comment

And what the ndp didn’t d for rural sask chirp chirp shut it down

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...