• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Godspeed John Husband - May you RIP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally never met John and Carol but do remember them exhibiting their purebred Hereford cattle at agribition. I was a kid at the time helping my dad with our purebred Herefords. This was back in the earlier 70’s. I remember that they had some good quality cattle. My condolences to the Husband family!

Comment

Miss Parsley. I always call you that, and forever will. I am extremely sad to hear this news. Your kindness to my family personally will never ever be forgotten, and those special packages will live on as testament to your kindness.

The phone call we had meant a lot to me and was above and beyond normal.

Words don’t go very far, but I give you my sympathy. From the bottom of my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
        What an indescribably difficult time of caring and loss. My deepest condolences to you.
        What is most difficult is being an ALS patient. And the incidence is growing.

That’s a real concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          Miss Parsley. I always call you that, and forever will. I am extremely sad to hear this news. Your kindness to my family personally will never ever be forgotten, and those special packages will live on as testament to your kindness.

The phone call we had meant a lot to me and was above and beyond normal.

Words don’t go very far, but I give you my sympathy. From the bottom of my heart.
          That’s kind of you. Thank you.

Agriville is a community all of its own. Common interests, and concerns. Cultural likeness. Farming has a generational and community strength. Quite amazing. Pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...