• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republic of Western Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    It’s worked for decades like a charm for Quebec lol
    He specifically mentioned that in the video which I can't seem to link to. He said he didn't like it when Quebec did it and he doesn't like it when some of his Western Canadian friends are suggesting it.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Pleased to read Brian Pallisters comments. He has no time for Western separation talk - "good relationships aren't built by threatening to leave." Hear, Hear!!
      Well I thought you would like that. Pallister is a *****, a classic 2 faced politician that talks out of both sides of his mouth and wants to be loved by all. Get lost all he will do is waste peoples time and money and contribute to lost opportunity.

The time for good relationships is over! It’s just lip service. Action needs to be taken. The movers and shakers and wealth generators and investors are leaving this country in droves....Billions of dollars gone....it will only be a matter of time when this trickles down to high unemployment and sitting in an economic boat going no where.

I’m sorry I’m a product of the 1980’s economy and I remember well when there was a significant portion of the population that was quite pleased with a NO WHERE ECONOMY! Good old NDPers....they feel better when they have lots of company.

Comment

Pallister is smart enough to know the Keystone province is way better off to stay in a united Canada and working with other provinces and the federal government than making wild demands and threats.

Manitoba is very diversified and the Mid Continental Trade and Transportation Corridor gives us a strategic advantage. We do also have limited ocean access, but who know one day that could increase in activity.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          pallister is smart enough to know the keystone province is way better off to stay in a united canada and working with other provinces and the federal government than making wild demands and threats.

Manitoba is very diversified and the mid continental trade and transportation corridor gives us a strategic advantage. We do also have limited ocean access, but who know one day that could increase in activity.
          yawn!!!! Sigh!!! Whatever!!!

Comment

Gormley today - Clarity Bill says we can go if referendum question is “clear” and “majority” in favour.
            Hmm - so what problems will arise? Me tinks we are hostage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...