• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republic of Western Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Posters on this site repeated claim how bad Albertans have it and how Albertans are being ripped off by Eastern Canada, yet I guarantee any Easterner that views this graphic will immediately see Albertan as simply greedy whinners. After all, the graphic shows the GDP/Capita in Alberta is much higher than Canada's. This graphic does more to hurt western Canada's problems them help!
    I don't give a flying f what easterners think anymore. We don't owe them a welfare payment because we are more successful more industrious. Let them develop their own resources instead of sucking off our hard work. I hope nobody from the Maritimes ever gets another job in AB.

Comment

Gotta say this one last time. This should have been the easiest election to win. Trudeau never should have won, with his record. We put in a limping turtle from the West and the East just laughed all the way to the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        I don't give a flying f what easterners think anymore. We don't owe them a welfare payment because we are more successful more industrious. Let them develop their own resources instead of sucking off our hard work. I hope nobody from the Maritimes ever gets another job in AB.
        More successful and more industrious??? Not because of the abundance of natural resources the west were blessed with??

I hope you remember your derogatory remarks as you cry for more farm assistance payments from Canadians, especially those urban taxpayers you think should be supporting agriculture because of loss of markets, or weather. Don't get mad if they tell you given your attitude that they don't owe you a welfare payment and that you shouldn't need assistance given you are so much more successful an industrious then they are.

Comment

More successful and more industrious??? Not because of the abundance of natural resources the west were blessed with??

I hope you remember your derogatory remarks as you cry for more farm assistance payments from Canadians, especially those urban taxpayers you think should be supporting agriculture because of loss of markets, or weather. Don't get mad if they tell you given your attitude that they don't owe you a welfare payment and that you shouldn't need assistance given you are so much more successful an industrious then they are.
          In case you didn't notice dml, those resources don't jump out of the ground by themselves. It takes a lot of capital, risk and ingenuity to gain access to that wealth which is then shared with the entire country, even people who cant or wont work. Even some who don't even recognize Canada as their country. And even some of it ends up in the hands of foreign countries that hate us.

Maybe you didnt know that land taxes pretty much support education spending in the province when most RMs don't even have a school anymore. Who is being supported?

I am in no mood for BS after this election. Going to call it like it is.

Comment

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! Posters on this site repeated claim how bad Albertans have it and how Albertans are being ripped off by Eastern Canada, yet I guarantee any Easterner that views this graphic will immediately see Albertan as simply greedy whinners. After all, the graphic shows the GDP/Capita in Alberta is much higher than Canada's. This graphic does more to hurt western Canada then help solve real issues out west!
            FFS , dml ,maybe the rest of canada needs to get off their ass
            Starting with that welfare case of quebec ?
            You dont have a problem with the arrogant narcissic assholes bragging about their balanced budget while alberta pays for it while they import bloody oil from the middle east ?
            And you dont have a problem with them saying no pipelines while they suck the west dry? How anyone in their right ****en mind can make any sense outta this is beyond me ???
            Especially anyone who lives in the west?
            This is not fixable . Msn putting down alberta for being divisive while those freeloaders run a separation party that is ****ing paid for by canada ?? And holding canada hostage ? All those bloc mp’s are paid out of canada tax money to work against canada?
            What the **** is wrong with you people ??

Comment

Subject: This Morning's Rant

THIS REFLECTS THE FEELINGS OF A LOT OF PEOPLE IN CANADA

I have never heard this said as simply or as well. Class war at its best.

The folks who are getting the
              free stuff
              don't like the folks who are paying for the
              free stuff,
              because the folks who are paying for the
              free stuff
              can no longer afford to pay for both the
              free stuff
              and their own stuff.
              And the folks who are paying for the
              free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the
              free stuff want even more Free stuff on
              top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... The people who are forcing the people to pay for the
              free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the
              free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the
              Free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... The people who are GETTING the
              free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the Free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their
              free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the Free stuff..

Now understand this. All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded.

The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The number of people now getting free stuff out number the people paying for the free stuff..failure to change that spells the end of the CANADA as we know it.

ELECTION 2019 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON !!! For all our sake
              PLEASE Take a Stand!!!

SENATE:
              Gone!
              Borders:
              Restricted
              Language:
              English & French
              Drug Free:
              Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!
              NO freebies to: Non-Citizens!
              Only 86% will send this on. Should be 100%...

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                FFS , dml ,maybe the rest of canada needs to get off their ass
                Starting with that welfare case of quebec ?
                You dont have a problem with the arrogant narcissic assholes bragging about their balanced budget while alberta pays for it while they import bloody oil from the middle east ?
                And you dont have a problem with them saying no pipelines while they suck the west dry? How anyone in their right ****en mind can make any sense outta this is beyond me ???
                Especially anyone who lives in the west?
                This is not fixable . Msn putting down alberta for being divisive while those freeloaders run a separation party that is ****ing paid for by canada ?? And holding canada hostage ? All those bloc mp’s are paid out of canada tax money to work against canada?
                What the **** is wrong with you people ??
                CaseIH how is Alberta paying for it?

Comment

CaseIH how is Alberta paying for it?
                  transfer payments ,I know, its income tax money , that argument is getting old .
                  the real question is how is quebec paying for it ?

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    Yes. Absolutely pathetic. Kenney should be 10x the pitbull that Moe is. And then there is Pallister in the corner, eyes wide open, big smile - waving a 12" blue dildo and asking for the feds to 'do' him first, wanting to hold hands with everyone.
                    thats because his hydro sales don't count in the equalization formulas , same as quebec

Comment

On hearing JT today, it sounds like he may have gotten the wake-up call he needed. He clearly declared that he expects the provinces to represent and advocate for their constituents. I take that at face value. So why didn’t Goodale advocate for the prairies? He didn’t do a darn thing for us - That’s why he received 7000 votes less than Kram in our constituency. But to be honest, our provincial representatives weren’t too vociferous either.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

...I take that at face value...
                        And just how much value do you put on #blackface

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Gotta say this one last time. This should have been the easiest election to win. Trudeau never should have won, with his record. We put in a limping turtle from the West and the East just laughed all the way to the polls.
                          Andrew Scheer is an eastern transplant....

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                            And just how much value do you put on #blackface
                            Priceless!

Comment

Pleased to read Brian Pallisters comments. He has no time for Western separation talk - "good relationships aren't built by threatening to leave." Hear, Hear!!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                                Pleased to read Brian Pallisters comments. He has no time for Western separation talk - "good relationships aren't built by threatening to leave." Hear, Hear!!
                                It’s worked for decades like a charm for Quebec lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...