• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Results!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My congratulations to Andrew Scheer and all Conservative candidates. Well done in the popular vote. Both Quebec and Ontario made sure the West would not have a majority of seats. Especially Ontario voting NDP, to stop a Conservative win.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyguy View Post
      Did you see Wall’s talk about Jt’s message is toxic. I wonder if this was his first bid as the conservative leader?
      Hope to **** there is someone better than him

Comment

Not sure what you guys saw at the voting booths but there was some suspicous stuff when I went. First a pencil to mark the ballot and then the officer handled my ballet afterward, folded it some specific way. I dont know if he looked inside it happened so fast. I thought they couldnt touch the actual ballets?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Not sure what you guys saw at the voting booths but there was some suspicous stuff when I went. First a pencil to mark the ballot and then the officer handled my ballet afterward, folded it some specific way. I dont know if he looked inside it happened so fast. I thought they couldnt touch the actual ballets?
          Returning officer tears the strip off, hands back to you to drop in the box. Been that way forever at our polls.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Thank God Goodale is out 👍👍
            The ONE positive result, F CK YOU RALPH! Won't see your face on the TV or hear your LIES/ BULLSHIT/double speak saying SFA! Enjoy your MILLIONS in pension...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              The ONE positive result, F CK YOU RALPH! Won't see your face on the TV or hear your LIES/ BULLSHIT/double speak saying SFA! Enjoy your MILLIONS in pension...
              That’s one positive we can take from this election. This government will be dysfunctional. Trudeau has been given the kiss of death.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                That’s one positive we can take from this election. This government will be dysfunctional. Trudeau has been given the kiss of death.
                Not yet. That is Jason Kenney's job. Burn it. Burn it all to the fuucking ground.

Comment

Alberta doesnt need to build a single pipeline to become richer. By seperating and joining US, oil and assets will instantly be denominated in the worlds top currency. Thats 30% richer with the stroke of a pen. Then the day next equalization stops so $20B back into Ab coffers. AB will be the richest region on the entire continent.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    Not yet. That is Jason Kenney's job. Burn it. Burn it all to the fuucking ground.
                    He's not gonna do nothing but bullshit people on how mad he is. There's going to be no separation talk, quit kidding yourself. All Kenny can do is work with what he's got and hope for a better outcome in 2 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      Ole Bill Boyd still has the last laugh over Fat Ralph ..... but I despise both of them lol

Comment

Trudea keeps winning! His handlers sent him out to speak at the same time as scheer, they dropped scheer immediately! Lol

Comment

Quebec just won the election. Grab the Vaseline and maple syrup we're going to a party.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                            He's not gonna do nothing but bullshit people on how mad he is. There's going to be no separation talk, quit kidding yourself. All Kenny can do is work with what he's got and hope for a better outcome in 2 years or so.
                            You sure you're not mistaking Kenney for Moe?

I hope for your sake you are wrong or you might be in the homeless shelter by the time the Eastern Liberals get done with you and the rest of the Fat Cat Farmers. The Liberals in Ontario cities are some viscious loonies when it comes to saving the environment and taking money from those who earn it. Case-in-point: Kathleen Wynne.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                              Trudea keeps winning! His handlers sent him out to speak at the same time as scheer, they dropped scheer immediately! Lol
                              The liberal youngster just demonstrated to Canadians, yet again, he is still a few years away from maturity.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...