• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election Results!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit early for total despair isn't it? I don't think the result is decided by a long way yet. Doesn't matter to me much either way - none of the leaders would make a great PM in my opinion. I must say again though for all the drama talked about on here about it being the end of the country or life as we know it (whichever party governs) it has made zero difference to my life or pocket book whether it was Harper or Trudeau as PM. Zero measurable impact.

Comment

Corruption and blackface the new norm , cool I can make all kinds of off board deals dress up like a clown and just say sorry and carry on 👋👍

Comment

Canadians are way more screwed up than I ever though.
        JT has free rane to do what ever..and charge it all to us..
        This is more depressing than the shitty harvest.

Comment

Well, go figure Ontario, mostly NDP, lots of new Canadians there though.
          The west is blue, happy to see Mb go blue. BC likely not blue.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
            Well, go figure Ontario, mostly NDP, lots of new Canadians there though.
            The west is blue, happy to see Mb go blue. BC likely not blue.
            CBC not blue, all laughs!

Comment

Kent Hehr leading in Calgary, wtf

Comment

My advice, dont wait for another election or this to fall or kenny to do something. Sell your land to your company and book your capital gains right fing now. They will be coming for it.

Then get as much of your net worth out of Canada as you can. Buy MAGA.

Comment

Fat Ralph ??

Comment

Western Canadian agriculture about to go the way of Atlantic fisheries... 🤮
                    Oil is one thing , run by multinational companies.
                    But Ag is still 90% family owned and operated, about to be destroyed like the fisheries were . Sad
                    I hope Canada is proud of itself, zero thought at all in this election of who generates wealth for the rest of the country.
                    They are about to find out .
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 21, 2019, 21:13.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Western Canadian agriculture about to go the way of Atlantic fisheries... 🤮
                      Oil is one thing , run by multinational companies.
                      But Ag is still 90% family owned and operated, about to be destroyed like the fisheries were . Sad
                      Yup, now fisher folk vote welfare, their kids are in toronto while Chinese vessels sit off the grand banks grabbing as much fish as they want, packing it in china and selling it in superstore.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Yup, now fisher folk vote welfare, their kids are in toronto while Chinese vessels sit off the grand banks grabbing as much fish as they want, packing it in china and selling it in superstore.
                        And to boot they voted liberal again , what a kick in the teeth the the western Canadian oil sector who supported their families for decades.
                        I guess welfare is an easier option, get free money for doing *** all now is better than working for a living , sad .
                        I guess all they had to do was look at Quebec, it’s easier just to take than actually work for it .

Comment

Brad Wall

Did you see Wall’s talk about Jt’s message is toxic. I wonder if this was his first bid as the conservative leader?

Comment

Thank God Goodale is out 👍👍

Comment

Well except the lower mainland...

Phuckin morons

Comment

Originally posted by Spyguy View Post
                                Did you see Wall’s talk about Jt’s message is toxic. I wonder if this was his first bid as the conservative leader?
                                There is no sense trying to get a better leader and doing this all over again in 4 yrs for the same result. That's been tried. A different approach is needed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...