• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This might sink JT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is rhere more to this story or not?i would have thought was hoping something more today?

Comment

There was no globe and mail paper delivered today. The liberals filed an injunction to prevent it from being published. Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Redone View Post
        There was no globe and mail paper delivered today. The liberals filed an injunction to prevent it from being published. Unbelievable
        So much for freedom of the press. It will get out but whether its before the election is the worry now. Once king Justin gets in again, nothing will get him out of there. We needed that release this week.

is the world ready to find this out about their woke prince?
        Last edited by jazz; Oct 5, 2019, 18:01.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Comment

More Liberals showing their true colours.

Comment

Think this might have something to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Redone View Post
                  What a load of BS. Go online and you can read any and all of the
                  Saturday Oct 5 edition of the Globe and Mail. The only unbelieveable thing is someone claiming there was no paper when there was and the gullibility of everyone who believes there was no paper because of a total lie

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    Someone "private messaged" me comparing Trudeau to an unflushable turd.....that no matter how many times you reflush it keeps coming back! New toilets do a much more efficient job with less water.....none of that swirling motion in the bowl.
                    Ok people if that piece of shit Trudeau won't go away......lets change the toilet....the Liberal party needs to be thrown out and replaced.
                    The trouble is, we already did that once, reduced them to 3rd party status, and rebuilding from there, the political equivalent to lifting up the radiator cap, and rolling a new tractor underneath. And look at what we got out of the deal. Be careful what you wish for.

And thanks a lot for the vivid description, every time i see the word sink today, I see this image...

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                      What a load of BS. Go online and you can read any and all of the
                      Saturday Oct 5 edition of the Globe and Mail. The only unbelieveable thing is someone claiming there was no paper when there was and the gullibility of everyone who believes there was no paper because of a total lie
                      Why do you think Justin’s time at West Point ended half way through a school year? Do you think a 17 year old victim had anything to do with it?

(Curious to hear what you Justin supporters believe.)

Comment

What I really , really , really wanna know is , how in the **** can there be a liberal supporter in western Canada ????? Let alone a farmer in western Canada . Anyone that’s supports that eastern cabal needs to give their head a shake????????

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          Why do you think Justin’s time at West Point ended half way through a school year? Do you think a 17 year old victim had anything to do with it?

(Curious to hear what you Justin supporters believe.)
                          NOT a Liberal supporter. Have never voted for Trudeau. Only party I have ever been a member of was the PCs.

I have absolutely no knowledge of why he left that school in 2001 and therefore will not guess or state publicly my opinions.

Case If you are know he victimized a 17 year old student what the hell are you doing hiding on a forum with that information. You have a duty and obligation to bring it to the attention of the police, media, and public.

Integrity and trust are two very important assets a person can have. And I see those eroding daily with the crap that people are putting out mostly by sharing BS which they are either too ignorant or lazy to check out before posting or are simply damned liars. Tell me Case, which category do you fit into with your unsubstantiated rumor mongering and insinuations.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            NOT a Liberal supporter. Have never voted for Trudeau.
                            Okay I assumed you were a Liberal after trying to justify Trudeau’s carbon tax.

Comment

Social media is so full of fake news and campaigns to discredit political opponents that it has become a blight.

Journalists are trained to fact check and rely on credible sources. Their reputation and that of their organizations are on the line if they start making up the news.

Of course they make mistakes and get the facts wrong sometimes, but at least they have a code of conduct and ethical guidelines to work with. None of that exists on social media.

Imagine going to the coffee shop where everyday people play the rumour game. After one telling of a story a lot of people will mix it up, after the second and third telling of the story you will start to get different versions. The facts of most stories are usually very different that the rumours heard at the coffee shop.

Who are you more likely to believe? A journalist from a well known news organization or an unknown person re-posting crap from an unknown source?

Comment

Righties are notorious for creating conspiracy theories, there's always a boogieman in every closet. The truth never comes into play any more for them, and every fact to debunk their conspiracy theories is now fake news!!

Scheer hasn't even lost the election and the Righties on Agriville are listing off replacements for him (Rait, Rempel, and Mckay), yet I'm sure the card holding CPC on here voted for Scheer.

Case

Harper and Ritz gutted Ag Safety net programs, just wondering as you stated " how the ----as a Western Canadian Farmer" could you reward Harper with your vote in 2015???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...