• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This might sink JT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may not get this one with Scheer. He is fighting on multiple fronts. He is fighting an election and a smear campaign from Butts and the MSM. Its gross.

But this might be about setting the conditions for JT downfall further down. Once the election is over, the RCMP probably resume their imnvesigation. Its probably a minority so JT wont control the comittees and waivers anymore. is Singh going to involve himself in the SNC cover up to support JT. Probably govt falls in 1 yr and we are back to square one.

Comment

Either way....Who is Scheer's replacement?????

I don't care who replaces Trudeau....Liberals have realized they were more stable with guys like Martin and Chretien....one was actual businessman and the other obviously had people skills when you look back at it...

Trudeau and his team has neither....
      Last edited by bucket; Oct 5, 2019, 08:41.

Comment

Insanity is complaining about Scheer with dual citizenship.

Do other elected parliamentarians and any cabinet or committee members have dual citizenship with other countries?

The NDP leader visibly portrays his culture. As does the Liberal Defense Minister. Although I don't know if they are and were ever only Canadian citizens.

Anyone remember Michael Ignatief, didn't he "come home" to run.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Insanity is complaining about Scheer with dual citizenship.

Do other elected parliamentarians and any cabinet or committee members have dual citizenship with other countries?

The NDP leader visibly portrays his culture. As does the Liberal Defense Minister. Although I don't know if they are and were ever only Canadian citizens.

Anyone remember Michael Ignatief, didn't he "come home" to run.
          I think I heard 23 liberal MPs have dual citizenship....don't know for fact....

I don't know why people can't use full disclosure....then we can focus on important things like an ag policy...

Comment

I read it on the wire that there are 12 MP’s with dual citizenship, some with despotic regimes.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Either way....Who is Scheer's replacement?????

I don't care who replaces Trudeau....Liberals have realized they were more stable with guys like Martin and Chretien....one was actual businessman and the other obviously had people skills when you look back at it...

Trudeau and his team has neither....
              This current batch of Liberals are all in with the cult of Trudeau. There is nobody that can replace him.

I have heard that Michelle Rempel and Peter Mckay are working as possible replacements for Scheer. Might be time for a female CPC leader to take on the progressives. I think we have hit a ceiling here and its not all Scheers fault.

Comment

CBC story a year ago, showing how many current Canadian MPs have dual citizenship:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4439522

I don’t get the supposed ‘scandal’ about Scheer having dual citizenship. A total non story. Typical Liberal hyprocites as usual.

Comment

Peter Mckay, the Progressive Conservative who sold out his party to Harper's Reformers. I guess the CPC talking heads are re-evaluating their missteps of the past. And you guys think Scheer is a dud!!!

Your right about one thing regarding Scheer, it certainly isn't his fault that the card carrying CPC members elected Harper 2.0 with a smile. They weren't even smart enough realize that the original version just had his ass kicked in 2015!!

You Righties are like a dog who chases his tail!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    This current batch of Liberals are all in with the cult of Trudeau. There is nobody that can replace him.

I have heard that Michelle Rempel and Peter Mckay are working as possible replacements for Scheer. Might be time for a female CPC leader to take on the progressives. I think we have hit a ceiling here and its not all Scheers fault.
                    Both good choices. There are a few others too. The CPC campaign has been weak though. They should have been on top of and in front of all these issues that have come up, the corrupt and inept Liberals and Trudeau have all but handed them a win but they can’t communicate properly. What exactly are the Libs campaigning on? Moving Forward? As in forget the last four years, let’s move on?

Comment

I'm not going to write off Scheer before giving him a chance, he may surprise us in a good way with abundant common sense, as opposed to the vacuum that sucks we have now.

Comment

Forward...Click image for larger version

Name:	Carbon Tax your ASS.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	769000
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Forward.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	769001
                        With a LOT of help from "friends"
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Sow.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	769002

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          I have heard that Michelle Rempel and Peter Mckay are working as possible replacements for Scheer.
                          Michelle would be great. So would Lisa Raitt. Peter likely carries too much baggage and his judgement is suspect IMO. Long shot - maybe Brad Wall but he's got some baggage too. Not to mention that he's just another middle age white guy from western Canada in the eyes of most voters.

Comment

Well it all sort of depends on jason Kenny after the election and what he decides to do. If there is a shaky minority who is targeting AB even more, he may decide to launch a consitutional challenge. Whatever CPC party there is will have to align themsleves with that initiative. Its going to be very weird time after all this shakes out.

Comment

If the Conservatives don’t get going and sink their teeth into this campaign, it will be a travesty. The campaign is a disappointment and there are no second chances.

Comment

Patience Grasshopper, I’m no Kung Fu master but still time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...