• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got snow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who got snow

So I just checked the farm cameras and roads are black, but grass and fields are white. Similar in the city of Regina grass white but on the streets, it is melted. This sucks big time and the forecast for the week sucks.

The month of September we had five days to harvest that is it. We have dried all grain and only gone when it flows it goes mode. At this rate, if October is similar to September, we will have over 5000 acres out all winter if the weather doesn't smarten up.

I, for one, have gone into salvage mode because the shit show hasn't changed since the heatwave at the end of August. When that broke, all rain events began again.

So yes, I know some are way worse off with close to a foot of snow.

This is real farming, so let's show the pricks who are saying its a substantial big crop nothing to see nothing to worry about the truth.

HARVEST 2019 IS ****ED.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Sep 30, 2019, 06:27.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ucc5ZL0XRGKkwfUgsBUWnA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	768958

Name:	y6DkFE4vQjGYq6RoeG0oxw.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	768959

This was yesterday afternoon coming back from the lake. Wheat was going down every hour from the snow and rain.

The shit show continues today and a lot of this week.

FOR ****S SAKES THIS SUCKS ALREADY.

MARKET KNOWS JACK SHIT>

Comment

Name:	Ly0VsJlzRp+LcQUUXFcR9w.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	768960

If we all had such a huge carryover and the market believed that wouldn't the grain companies have premiums to get that grain out to keep them. Trains need to be working and moving grain. Elevators need to be moving grain.

I call it a whole big shit show bullshit.

The corruption starts with Stats Canada and works its way down to Prov Ag departments crop reports.

Comment

Good morning all. We got a good 8-10 inches of wet snow and it's still snowing . We are located NW of Maple Creek. Still some crop out in this area and i am sure it is flat now. Not good and its not going to look good after it dries up.

Comment

Thanks for posting I figured some on here were in the heart of the storm. That is not good. Snow and crops don't work, especially if its a wet couple day storm like we have this time.

Comment

At least 50% of the crop out here , and we are getting white .

Comment

Hood of truck has 6 inches on it....it's white here....

Meanwhile ....everyone would rather listen to a Swedish teenager talk about what she doesn't know....

She's making money off the hysteria.....while billions sit in the fields.....

14.5 billion

Comment

That bucket is the problem.

One little girl who is being used by adults is raking in billions for a useless cause.

14.5 billion in the fields under snow and rotting and just about ****ed gets no market movement at all.

WTF is wrong with the world. It's not climate change its ****ing morons running all angles.

This is what happened when the uneducated finally take over all of the worlds.

A few will win, and the minions will follow, and the smart will be replaced.

WHAT about the massive amount of grain in the bins.

Guess what that was the biggest scam next to climate change.

Funny when will the big boys start crying and need a subsidy to keep their grain operations and railways going.

Maybe some brokers need help too.

Comment

Feel for u guys will all the snow. We only had rain just snow in higher elevations. Duck Mountains I believe had a fair bit. Around an inch of rain here. Daytime temps don’t look too good for another harvest run but just do what we can to get what’s left out there. We only have a couple hundred acres of Flax and couple hundred of canola that’s green left to go so not terrible but that’s all our money left not the banks which usually is the way to goes. Unless all that’s left out stays out I would bet they keep on stealing the grain as the big dogs got bills to pay which keeps feeding the beast

Comment

ILTA obviously phucked up because if they held on for 6 months there was a windfall coming in their market...

Current lentil prices have to take a 10 cent per pound jump....

Comment

Greta

She's making money off the hysteria.....while billions sit in the fields.....

14.5 billion

Heck, I hope she takes all their money, fools deserve it.

Comment

3 inches wet snow just getting phone calls from neighbours the phone keeps ringing.

Need 20 combines in a weeks time.

Comment

Name:	20190930_071158.jpg
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	768961

Could be worse, this could be the end Oct.
                          But this isn't good.
                          I wonder if the crickets will start chirping yet! Hope to hear the insect variety again!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            3 inches wet snow just getting phone calls from neighbours the phone keeps ringing.

Need 20 combines in a weeks time.
                            And 4 more carts and 10 semis....and an elevator that will take tough grain....why not just ask for a unicorn...

For feed wheat??????

Why not just say phuck it .....and do some required balancing for statscan....maybe they will stop the practice of borrowing from the next crop year....to deflate prices....

Comment

we have missed it so far, just a real light shower

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...