• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got snow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t go to Vegas because I am taking a class at the U of R on how to cool off the climate. Gotta buy new tires to get over to campus because the damn pavement is melting these Good Years.

Comment

Hard to tell what we had in this area but I am guessing 8 to 10 inches minimum, south central. Lentils, Durum , chickpeas are done with 2000 acres canola to go. Canola harvested so far has been surprising as stand was less than stellar. Harvesting flattened crops made a lot easier with contour buddies on macdons. Those happy with $10 canola and pulled the trigger, good for you. Whatever floats your boat as they say. Personally don’t mind storing for a better pay off. 😁

Comment

Simpleton is that better sorry to offend you did I make you cry, did I hurt your feelings, maybe a time out will help.

Tired of bullshit. Just because your done good for you a majority of the canola crop is sitting flat on the ground or in swaths. You can hate my guts I really don’t care but a lot of guys don’t even have a bushel off. This isn’t peace river it’s central sask.

Pat your self on the back you did good for finishing your canola.

I went every day I could harvest and dried every single bushel up to today. When the snow stops the dryer will go again so as all wet bins are all empty for one more run.

Mathematically I need 21 days in October of good weather. Days are shorter and nights colder.

But typical farmer has to slam ones having hard time to make them feel superior.

The market won’t give more than $10. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Simpleton is that better sorry to offend you did I make you cry, did I hurt your feelings, maybe a time out will help.

Tired of bullshit. Just because your done good for you a majority of the canola crop is sitting flat on the ground or in swaths. You can hate my guts I really don’t care but a lot of guys don’t even have a bushel off. This isn’t peace river it’s central sask.

Pat your self on the back you did good for finishing your canola.

I went every day I could harvest and dried every single bushel up to today. When the snow stops the dryer will go again so as all wet bins are all empty for one more run.

Mathematically I need 21 days in October of good weather. Days are shorter and nights colder.

But typical farmer has to slam ones having hard time to make them feel superior.

The market won’t give more than $10. Watch.
          When did I say I was done?
          You were talking about 2018 carryover canola. I’m not convinced that 10 dollars is gonna be the highest price this year especially this morning with 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground and still coming down. Wouldn’t be surprised to see some better specials come out in the next week or 2. Maybe I’m wrong

But now since you brought it up we did finish canola yesterday morning a couple hours before the snow. Just have a couple hundred acres of flax left. I feel very fortunate to be done as much as we have. Grain dryer was a saviour this year again as well as missing a few showers these last couple weeks so we were able to stuff it threw the combine and dry all the cereals and some of the canola.
          I am in no way slamming anyone not as fortunate as ourselves right now

Comment

Again I'm glad your done some did have a not bad run.

I don't think we will get more than .25 cent to maybe .75 cent bump and they will make it all here mr farmer is your carrot.

My point with all this massive carry over farmers should be selling on deals like we talked about.

I'm betting their never was the surplus and farmers cleaned out most of their bins before harvest or the last go round.

Time will tell but right now I have zero canola off and zero left in the bins as last winters $11.25 was to good to not take and then the $10 something in July cleaned us out and lots I know. Some who didn't had 50000 bus bins heat.

We'll see

Maybe one or two more cracks at harvest 2019 in October but we just entered our final month

Comment

Anyone have a dryer for sale? In the bush/grass sitting, post it, neighbors looking.

Comment

Oats any good for pancakes? Cuz it is FLAT.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  There are lots of lentils still out here, enjoying the cool snow since it’s been so hot all year. 🥵
                  Our ancestors call these holidays green holidays but now we can rename them, “white holidays”.
                  yea sure has been a hot summer and fall lol
                  nice to finally cool off
                  but , seriously, do you think these dumb****ed GW crusaders realize my ****ing hands are freezing
                  what a bunch of ****ing imbeciles. have they enough ****ing brains left to realize were heading into another ****ing ice age

Comment

Case their to busy with hands in our pockets.

Drying grain today sucks and did I mention Trudeau’s carbon tax. Thanks you ****ing liberal morons.

Oh this just in Ralph and company changed the boundaries and now the university is included and no rural but a few farms.

So if you have a child or adult going to the uofR phone them and wake them up about what Ralph represents.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                      Hey Sumdumguy you have time for a quick trip to Vegas take your mind off the troubles at home. Time and a change of weather are the only things going to fix this harvest.

Maybe everyone needs to get out of Dodge for a few days.
                      was thinking about seeing if there is any elton john tickets left?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        was thinking about seeing if there is any elton john tickets left?
                        Lol , rocket man

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Lol , rocket man
                          Excellent movie..

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Fort no snow raining

That power pole is gonna tip over

Comment

Stavely. Alberta....

Comment