• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise guy ... funny how so many of your posts disappear.... interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      Worst of it is I'm thinking we're in for a repeat of last fall, except worse....
      Does someone have the phone # for that fellow willing to buy all the land he can get his hands on for 2500 an acre?
      JDGreen wants back in the worst way.

Private message him.

.....you don't know what you got til its gone...Joni Mitchell

Comment

Lots of pea acres are toast some swathed sprouted some still standing half shelled. Seems like a common theme.
        Neighbor did a small field canary tested 17 ran about 8 bu acre.

Comment

Did some dry canola starting at 5 p.m., no screaming hell yeild. No Culuny yeilds here, Ghetto stuff.

I "KIND OF" found it amusing when I removed some concave blanks before doing canola that there was sprouted wheat hung up in the unblanked concave behind the blanked ones...came from swaths....would be even funnier if it didn't mean I'm losing tens of thousands of dollars in lost grades and weight!

Comment

This isn't fun when the fog finally burns off then everything is soaked till about one if the sun and wind come up. You start to harvest and go like a bat out of hell till seven or sundown, and within min, you're hooped. That's not productive. Oh, you have to dry every bushel.

Harvest of hardship continues.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...