• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau the Racist

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is one sick ***$.

But the media will love him.

He was only playing

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
      He obviously likes to play pretend, he pretended he was a Muslim for the party, he pretended he was an Indian when he went to India, and he has pretended to be the PM for for 4 years.
      Nobody else in the photo was dressed up. Did he just decide to wear a costume again like he did in India?

Guy isn't playing with a full deck.

Comment

I think this dress up gaffe, gong show may actually help liberal voters who were sitting on the fence, thinking green or ndp. Now they see the liberal leader as someone who made a mistake and apologized, showing he's only human . . . . . . . you have to think like a liberal, CAUTION: If you're going to enter that twilight zone you'll need to take deep breaths and Advil for the pain, to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          Finally someone gets it!!!!
          How hypocritical to be posting on here by so many how such they are of being so sensitive to
          Things and then a loony stoned and dressed up at a costume party becomes the conservative election platform??? Lmao.

Wait until the photos of mr cheer dressed up as a cowboy comes to light. Boy he must hate cowboys. Hahahahaha

What a dense population we are. No wonder we have the politicians we do.
          They finally busted Al Capone for tax evasion, so whatever works is fine for me.

Comment

The biggest concern now, is, how does this affect his chances of moving on to the UN? We may be stuck with him forever now, in some capacity (or incapacity).

If after all the corruption, scandals, gross incompetence, etc, should this be the issue that brings him down, then I am even more disappointed in Canadian voters than I was before.

Comment

For those who think this is Halloween and should be given a pass...

Educate yourselves like I had to. This is blackface, not some innocent Halloween party.

BLACKFACE...

And again big wheel. The CPC did not release it, time did. Educate yourself.

Rather than insult and call others down, dig deep and educate yourself.

Comment

I am more concerned about the avalanche of promises the leaders are announcing, than pictures from 20 years ago. Perception has changed in society with social media perhaps for a good. There are probably few on this site who could claim innocence.

Comment

The other leaders should take a week off campaigning and let the CBC try to find something to divert the attention off Trudeau.

Comment

3rd blackface pic of Trudeau is over at SmallDeadAnimals.

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2019/09/19/prime-minister-blackface-the-movie/#comments http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2019/09/19/prime-minister-blackface-the-movie/#comments

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      Finally someone gets it!!!!
                      How hypocritical to be posting on here by so many how such they are of being so sensitive to
                      Things and then a loony stoned and dressed up at a costume party becomes the conservative election platform??? Lmao.

Wait until the photos of mr cheer dressed up as a cowboy comes to light. Boy he must hate cowboys. Hahahahaha

What a dense population we are. No wonder we have the politicians we do.
                      Your ignorance of this situation is astounding. Absolutely astounding.

Comment

Don’t do as what I do, do what I say. I’m above you all .

Comment

Good one big wheel.
                          Gotta look on the bright side .
                          It was not a NAZI uniform.

I do not think any one on agriville , is deeply offended.

It is high school.

It is a play , people put on makeup
                          Inappropriate for these times .
                          Now.

TRUDEAU is still an entitled
                          Pain ,
                          and
                          The lavalan deal bugs me a 1000
                          Times more.

And if you guys think black
                          Face is more of a crime than what schèer is going to do to you
                          In taking away your right to own a seed.

I do not know if the liberals would be much better, in that department.
                          But With Scheer you know for sure
                          The company's will write the laws.

Comment

If it was just the high school talent show incident, no big deal, teenagers are SUPPOSED to be stupid, he learned from it, move on. Throw in the picture that looks like about college age, not quite so innocent, maybe that’s a bit more damaging. Throw in a third, maybe 4th time, as a grown-ass man supposed to be setting an example for students, it paints a clear picture of ongoing bad judgement and hypocrisy that just shouldn’t be accepted..

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                              Good one big wheel.
                              Gotta look on the bright side .
                              It was not a NAZI uniform.

I do not think any one on agriville , is deeply offended.

It is high school.

It is a play , people put on makeup
                              Inappropriate for these times .
                              Now.

TRUDEAU is still an entitled
                              Pain ,
                              and
                              The lavalan deal bugs me a 1000
                              Times more.

And if you guys think black
                              Face is more of a crime than what schèer is going to do to you
                              In taking away your right to own a seed.

I do not know if the liberals would be much better, in that department.
                              But With Scheer you know for sure
                              The company's will write the laws.
                              Totally miss the point ... I agree with the rest , but who has been condemning every one in society for the exact same behaviour... this asshole
                              Sorry, but do you understand the U.N. 2030 agenda ??? Even ***in remotely???
                              They are going after private land ownership??? Does anyone on this site understand this ???? It’s not a conspiracy theory , it’s a fact ... and the liberals , greens and NDP are 100% on board .. do you Understand???????? That’s your land you doe heads , hello !!
                              I agree on the seed tax , it will happen or not , that will end up doing whatever,
                              But that will not matter when they follow the auN agenda .....
                              Last edited by furrowtickler; Sep 20, 2019, 00:38.

Comment

I agree .... whats that saying about throwing stones and glass houses?

I'm not a fan of Trudeau …*but it seems to me that his transgressions pale in comparison to some of racist comments that have been posted on this forum over the past few years. For example, how many Agrivillers have made blatantly racist comments about First Nations people?

Maybe we should hold the leader of a federal political party to a higher standard. But some of the comments on here come across as more than a bit hypocritical.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...