• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Broke Law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t get it to play, but I do want to watch it. Can you post link maybe?

Comment

What is truly unbelievable is that the same crime minister is still in office 4 years later, in the mean time he has done things far worse than what is detailed here. The lieberal party is the largest crime syndicate in canuckistan and they don't try to hide it these days. Just in case anybody is under the illusion that canuckistan is a democracy, I present the above evidence.

Comment

Yes, he'll be claiming "leader for life" next.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
          The best I can suggest is go to youtube.com and type in, Trudeau's Justice Department lawyer refuses to answer questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            Click the arrow to play in the image posted, wait for the 5 second ad to finish, then click on "YouTube" in the bottom right of the frame, it will then play in a new tab at YouTube.

These lying crooks deserve years in prison.
            Last edited by beaverdam; Nov 1, 2023, 10:27.

Comment

Unbelievable that ANYONE would vote FOR this criminal bunch. Shame on every Liberal.

Comment

You can't use the words "criminal" and "Trudeau"in the same sentence, that won't be tolerated.

YouTube.com Trigger for liberals; Words "criminal" and "trudeau" were used in one sentence.

Comment

I paid a subscription to YouTube for a couple years and I finally canceled it because of the woke crap they are.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...