• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Broke Law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
    Oh sorry....just heard it again. It was "lessons TO BE learned". So even more so - can Canada afford to spend the time TEACHING this guy?
    The one thing Trudeau has taught me ....even a dumbf*ckled farmer like myself is overqualified to be Prime Minister with people like him running the country...

I say that as a joke but there is too much truth in it...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        The one thing Trudeau has taught me ....even a dumbf*ckled farmer like myself is overqualified to be Prime Minister with people like him running the country...

I say that as a joke but there is too much truth in it...
        Trudeau has access to a $100B dollar annual federal budget. if he ever felt he needed advice in any area he could hire any expert on the planet to advise him. This is straight up corruption to the core and notice it happened in Quebec again. There are no coincidences.

Comment

Since it's been proven now that the prosecution of SNCLav wouldn't have caused many job loses(even CBC's Chris Hall stated so yesterday),,, so why was Trudeau so determined to protect SNCLav??? Did Trudeau have something to gain personally from protecting this Qbeck company, beyond his seat as MP? might have Trudeau gained financially, somehow???

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
            Since it's been proven now that the prosecution of SNCLav wouldn't have caused many job loses(even CBC's Chris Hall stated so yesterday),,, so why was Trudeau so determined to protect SNCLav??? Did Trudeau have something to gain personally from protecting this Qbeck company, beyond his seat as MP? might have Trudeau gained financially, somehow???
            Simply helping the massive corruption in his home province

Comment

SNC lobbied hard.
              Probably used the same mafia tactics they used in foreign countries.
              They donated a lot of money to LPC.
              Very likely threw a lot of money around to try to get their way.
              Has nothing to do with jobs.

Comment

Yes it is typical liberal
                Stuff. Sadly.

Trading them in just gets you
                Typical Conservities stuff.
                Kenny's leadership election. Is a good example .
                Remember Mulrony sending the
                Maintenance contracts to Quebec
                From Winnipeg.

Slightly different Pals ,
                Same results.
                Changing them does not gain you much.
                You feel better for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                  Yes it is typical liberal
                  Stuff. Sadly.

Trading them in just gets you
                  Typical Conservities stuff.
                  Kenny's leadership election. Is a good example .
                  Remember Mulrony sending the
                  Maintenance contracts to Quebec
                  From Winnipeg.

Slightly different Pals ,
                  Same results.
                  Changing them does not gain you much.
                  You feel better for a while.
                  But at least they won’t **** and pillage western Canada
                  Which is exactly what I said was going to happen the minute that loser Peter Pan got to Ottawa

Comment

An excellent read at the cbc from an Opinion writer, Robyn Urback;

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/ethics-report-1.5247595 https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/ethics-report-1.5247595

Trudeau is a damn liar, and saying you take responsibility and then not apologize to Raybould or Canadians,,, or resign in shame, is meaningless.

The cbc seems to be making this piece hard to find at their own website.

Comment

When it comes to Government the words "lobbying" and "bribery" are synonymous!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
                        But I don't see any plausible scenario where that will happen.
                        I'm not traveled or learned. But I can't see the current population majority ever voting for that.
                        More believable but still unlikely, the premiers of AB and Sask pull Trump style heavy tactics on Ottawa. I doubt they are that radical.
                        But yes, I would rather Kenney gain through belligerence and standing up instead of making deals with the old guard in Ottawa. Sadly, the latter more likely..
                        Kenney was a member of the old guard in Ottawa. He played Federal politics just like the Liberals do. He frequently dressed up in ethnic clothing to court their vote and courted votes in Quebec. Now he is working on behalf of the Alberta oil industry and the special interests of the resource sector.

Comment

You guys need to dig a lot deeper. This wasnt about jobs or contracts or votes or future business. Trudeau has unlimited access to our budget. He could have paid out everyone of those jobs and kept them in Montreal with some other firm. He could have gave SNC a few billion dollar bail out like he did TMX. He even could have changed the law to soften the ban on govt contracts and had SNC back working in Canada in a few yrs.

Instead he decided to personally interfere, not once, but multiple times to avoid a trial for SNC. There is something in that trial that could have come out that he wanted to bury.

Comment

Has personal interests?Click image for larger version

Name:	010 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	767601Click image for larger version

Name:	007 (6).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	767602

Comment

Larry Brock gets A for effort . . . . those non answers are self incriminating to the voters.

Comment

Sorry, just realized I broke the commodity rule by returning the thread to its original site again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...