• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainfall to date ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    Got .55 inches of rain tonight....now those last flowers on the yellow mustard won't just be what I called show flowers....should help. For a crop that was pretty hard to look at for a while it sure smartened up! Not calender picture perfect but pretty decent.

I think it will yeild 40 bu/ac, probably out yeild our Nexera! 😉
    The barley might go 40 here....You will let us know if it doesn't quite do 40 won't you?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      The barley might go 40 here....You will let us know if it doesn't quite do 40 won't you?
      LOL!! Glad someone is paying attention lol.

Comment

Just looked in the gauge at the house East Regina and looks like 1.8 inches. The rain came down like 30 bears, flooded all the under passes in the city. Cars were under water up to the roofs, what were people thinking? The clouds broke through the Regina block, halleluia. Not sure how much east of town. We were getting pretty desperato, thanx Bigzee for sending the rain our way.👍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Just looked in the gauge at the house East Regina and looks like 1.8 inches. The rain came down like 30 bears, flooded all the under passes in the city. Cars were under water up to the roofs, what were people thinking? The clouds broke through the Regina block, halleluia. Not sure how much east of town. We were getting pretty desperato, thanx Bigzee for sending the rain our way.👍
          When it rains it pours!!
          We got 6 tenths here, would have finished fungiciding lentils yesterday, but the sky wouldn’t allow me to get done, 640 a left.
          Hopefully I’m done by noon tomorrow as I’m off to Stoon.
          Happy for everyone that got rain last nite.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...