• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainfall to date ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
    Red River Valley received 3-5" over the last 7 days, first real rains in two years for many areas. beans and corn lovin it. hope today's storms dont happen, dont need anymore for another week or so.
    Another 1" this am. send the next one West

Comment

We made a crop tour Regina to Moose Jaw south to Scobey, then Plentywood, home on #6. Best crops just south of border, Assiniboia pretty good, Rockglen/Coronach nice crops hit by a wall of water, many crops look like drowned rats and huge (5 foot) washouts, both in the fields and side roads. Coming back into SK from Plentywood, the crops showed the drought after Highway 13. Regina, drought capital with about 3 inches total since June 20 th. (Actually since July 1, 2018.) Regina Syndrome firmly entrenched. Lentils just starting to bloom, Canola just starting germinate😝

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        We made a crop tour Regina to Moose Jaw south to Scobey, then Plentywood, home on #6. Best crops just south of border, Assiniboia pretty good, Rockglen/Coronach nice crops hit by a wall of water, many crops look like drowned rats and huge (5 foot) washouts, both in the fields and side roads. Coming back into SK from Plentywood, the crops showed the drought after Highway 13. Regina, drought capital with about 3 inches total since June 20 th. (Actually since July 1, 2018.) Regina Syndrome firmly entrenched. Lentils just starting to bloom, Canola just starting germinate😝
        You made the tour right by my place and didn’t stop in for a cold one. 🍺🍺 😝

Comment

We are praying for the rain today that is forecast
          We got split yesterday again for the 5 Th time , went east and west of 80% of our crops here. Now at just .7 for the past 4 weeks.
          Seen lite patch’s show up in our wheat two days ago
          Gas tank is empty
          We did get a decent rain on one field of peas at least .

Comment

Ended up with 3-4 tenths on weekend
            Good till the heat hits
            Hope you get some furrow , some nice crops there that will sure need a drink

Comment

I hope you get some Furrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                You made the tour right by my place and didn’t stop in for a cold one. 🍺🍺 😝
                You must be between Mossbank and Assiniboia. Your crops must be pretty good! There seem to be a lot of chickpeas south of you. It was about 2 weeks too early for crop tour, next tour out Rosetown way end of month.

Comment

We have had some variability across the farm. The worst area has only had 1.4 inches since the snow flew. The neighbour sprayed out three quarters of durum last week. Other parts of the farm have had about 3 inches.

Lentils were seeded last and seem fine, cereals seeded first are thin, no tillers. Canola is ugly. Most of my fields are only 80% filled in.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    You must be between Mossbank and Assiniboia. Your crops must be pretty good! There seem to be a lot of chickpeas south of you. It was about 2 weeks too early for crop tour, next tour out Rosetown way end of month.
                    I thought you knew where I live. I’m east of Assiniboia 27 miles

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      We are praying for the rain today that is forecast
                      We got split yesterday again for the 5 Th time , went east and west of 80% of our crops here. Now at just .7 for the past 4 weeks.
                      Seen lite patch’s show up in our wheat two days ago
                      Gas tank is empty
                      We did get a decent rain on one field of peas at least .
                      I hope you’re lucky for rain like catching fish. I never was out on the water. In-laws are the water people. Was Murray biting again?

Comment

End of April wet snow and rain
                        Probably equal to an inch of rain.Next moisture was june 20th.then from that date till July 7th or so 9 inches.tame hay actually started growing again and will make a crop.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          I hope you’re lucky for rain like catching fish. I never was out on the water. In-laws are the water people. Was Murray biting again?

We have been catching lots of smaller jacks ...... until this morning 😁... we got our limit of these took us about 2 hours to find em this morning on Murray . Nothing real big at all but they are in great shape and beauty colour . Having a fish fry tonight with the kids 👍
                          Here is a picture from Murray a week ago .... my brother and his family. His wife got this photo ....

The small one was about 3 lbs ... what was left of it lol

Comment

The hole in the atmosphere lol ....

We did get some showers at least

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

We have been catching lots of smaller jacks ...... until this morning 😁... we got our limit of these took us about 2 hours to find em this morning on Murray . Nothing real big at all but they are in great shape and beauty colour . Having a fish fry tonight with the kids 👍
                              Here is a picture from Murray a week ago .... my brother and his family. His wife got this photo ....

The small one was about 3 lbs ... what was left of it lol
                              My mouth waters. Only fish we had was at the golf course. It was good.

Comment

Got .55 inches of rain tonight....now those last flowers on the yellow mustard won't just be what I called show flowers....should help. For a crop that was pretty hard to look at for a while it sure smartened up! Not calender picture perfect but pretty decent.

I think it will yeild 40 bu/ac, probably out yeild our Nexera! 😉

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...