• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Change Puts Buildings, Coastlines, The North At Most Risk: Report Extreme wea

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    More detailed response from various climate scientists debunking the J. KAUPPINEN AND P. MALMi paper on climate change and clouds.

https://climatefeedback.org/claimreview/non-peer-reviewed-manuscript-falsely-claims-natural-cloud-changes-can-explain-global-warming/

A feeble try Jazz. One unpublished paper with 6 references, 4 of which came from the authors, does not refute the entire work of thousands of other credible climate scientists! LMAO
    I see you are back to using consensus as if it had something to do with science. Remember Einstein and his quote when asked about the book 100 authors against Einstein:
    "Why 100? If I were wrong, one would have been enough."

A sucker is born every minute.
    Thanks for taking the time and effort to to show how clouds have no effect on weather.

Now can you put the same effort into answering the sea level rise question?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 29, 2019, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Thanks for taking the time and effort to to show how clouds have no effect on weather.

Now can you put the same effort into answering the sea level rise question?
      Hahaha. Nice try but I didn't say that and neither did the the responses I posted say that either.

But if you want to respond with juvenile attempts to misconstrue what I posted, go ahead as it shows again that you are incapable of a credible response.

Comment

As far as see level rise that is well documented.

But A5 you don't believe in the science of climate change or that warming at the poles is resulting in sea ice and land ice mass decline. So I don't think there is much point in posting any evidence because you will deny it anyway.

From your northerly Albertan backwoods observations, you obviously know more than NASA, NOAA, Enviroment Canada, The American Meterolgical Society and all the climate and geoscientists in the world to completely refute their work and deny human caused seal level rise.

Comment

But A5 you don't believe in the science of climate change or that warming at the poles is resulting in sea ice and land ice mass decline. So I don't think there is much point in posting any evidence because you will deny it anyway.

From your northerly Albertan backwoods observations, you obviously know more than NASA, NOAA, Enviroment Canada, The American Meterolgical Society and all the climate and geoscientists in the world to completely refute their work and deny human caused seal level rise.
          Since you are making an effort, I will help you get started on answering the sea level rise question about human influence vs. natural.

A direct quote from the report you started out the thread with:

Estimates of the magnitude of future changes in global sea level by the year 2100 range from a few tens of
          centimetres to more than a metre.
          So, the authoritative report can't even estimate the magnitude of SLR to less than a factor of four. And even their lowest vague estimate is well above measured SLR today. Seems like a very low confidence level to be making such bold predictions on the outcomes. So, what portion of the few tens of centimetres to more than a metre does the report attribute to natural SLR, and what portion to human caused?

We are now 20% of the way through this century, Can you tell me what acceleration would be required to go from current steady state rates of SLR to achieve the lofty levels speculated on in the report during the remaining 80%?

Comment

I'm not even asking you for evidence. All I am asking for is the baseline SLR that is happening due to entirely natural causes, to separate it from the human causes of SLR. A very simple question. A hint, you can go back in history to pre industrial times to find out how much ( or if any) SLR there was without elevated levels of CO2.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Yes chuck..look in the mirror..
              A sucker born every minute.lol..

They are assuming cause and effect without giving any line of evidence or reasoning.

Gee, sounds like all the climate doomsday scaremongering! Certainly NO REASONING! Just a cult like belief in a GIANT lie....Hitler like...

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Speaking of CO2, It will be mandatory that all homes install a Carbon Dioxide detector to ensure the colorless odorless gas remains at safe levels.

One of the recommended solutions is more house plants and the less popular option of holding your breath.

Some one in government must have a friend manufacturing these things.
                I read a very good proposal for solving this very problem recently. We sgould only be permitted to exhale CO2 on every second day, henceforth, On odd days alarmists shall not exhale CO2, and on even days realists shall not exhale CO2. Starting on the first, by the second, the problem will be solved, and no further action will be required...

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                  Can you catfish a little louder, it appears your congregation has pressed mute
                  I am pleased to report that the congregation has re-congregated, and singing louder than ever. But still suspiciously quiet on the simple, non controversial, well documented issue of natural baseline SLR.

But, perhaps you can help out Chuck with this one, it appears to be above his pay grade.
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 28, 2019, 11:41.

Comment

So as soon as a scientific study that refutes the narrative is produced, its junk. More likley the entrained interestes existing on the public research tit see it as a threat to their gravy train. That finnish study has more in common with actual measurements on the ground currently than any other IPCC study out there. Simply put that study is right on the money because it matches actual conditions and that is 1000 times more important than any tainted peer review by scientists studying leeches and slugs.

chuck is so tied to the MSM and govt narrative. NOAA and NASA are his gods. You know NASA, the guys who accidently threw out the plans to the original moon program. Sure I trust them.
                    Last edited by jazz; Jul 28, 2019, 14:18.

Comment

I'm not claiming to know anything about sea level rise, that is why I keep asking you and DML about this because you are the obvious experts on all things AGW. Even Austranada defers to your expertise on these matters. Which is why I really was hoping you could answer my very simple question.

If someone of your vast knowledge, and acess to unlimited cut and paste articles is unwilling, or unable to provide an answer, I'm left to conclude that the answer must be so unpalatable to your ideology that you refuse to even acknowledge it exists.

So, please take this opportunity to prove me wrong.

And I'm not sure when I ended up in Northern Alberta, or in the backwoods? EDIT, it just occurred to me that perhaps you have been stalking the wrong AlbertaFarmer? Have you successfully tracked down and stalked one of the previous 4 iterations of AlbertaFarmer on Agriville, one who happens to live in the backwoods of northern Alberta?
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 28, 2019, 16:55.

Comment

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

NASA satellite data shows since 1993 that sea level has risen 93 mm.

"Sea level rise is caused primarily by two factors related to global warming: the added water from melting ice sheets and glaciers and the expansion of seawater as it warms. The first graph tracks the change in sea level since 1993 as observed by satellites.

The second graph, derived from coastal tide gauge data, shows how much sea level changed from about 1870 to 2000."

A5 no doubt you have the evidence to disprove NASA's data and conclusions on sea level rise. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          I'm not claiming to know anything about sea level rise, that is why I keep asking you and DML about this because you are the obvious experts on all things AGW. Even Austranada defers to your expertise on these matters. Which is why I really was hoping you could answer my very simple question.

If someone of your vast knowledge, and acess to unlimited cut and paste articles is unwilling, or unable to provide an answer, I'm left to conclude that the answer must be so unpalatable to your ideology that you refuse to even acknowledge it exists.

So, please take this opportunity to prove me wrong.

And I'm not sure when I ended up in Northern Alberta, or in the backwoods? EDIT, it just occurred to me that perhaps you have been stalking the wrong AlbertaFarmer? Have you successfully tracked down and stalked one of the previous 4 iterations of AlbertaFarmer on Agriville, one who happens to live in the backwoods of northern Alberta?
                          and he lives in NW Sask ,FFS, a lot further north than you'll. i guess he missed the many times you said where you farmed . you will have to state it in "cut and paste" format ,lol. but he is consistent with the cult's teachings. if you can't win the argument , cut the opponent down instead and call them a denier, knuckledragger,backwoods hick, etc. don't ever let anyone question the extreme leader of the cult
                          Last edited by Guest; Jul 29, 2019, 07:52.

Comment

So sea level rise is 2mm per year LOL. That should threaten coastlines in about 10,000 yrs. Earths crust is rising at the same pace.

Why doesnt NASA move inland? Sitting on the florida panhandle seems like a bad idea when they are going to be washed away any day now.

Comment

and it was obviously a lot warmer right here at one time , unless big bert the crocodile walked all the way here from florida and died here? maybe he did though, like the arctic fox that just walked across 4400 km of ice thats not there supposedly?
                              the cards are a fallen for the cult , fast and furious now
                              these dumb shits don't realize that climate has always changed, alway will. long after they're plant food

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                So sea level rise is 2mm per year LOL. That should threaten coastlines in about 10,000 yrs. Earths crust is rising at the same pace.

Why doesnt NASA move inland? Sitting on the florida panhandle seems like a bad idea when they are going to be washed away any day now.
                                oh, don't bring details into the argument , just fear mongering only , please

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...