• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Change Puts Buildings, Coastlines, The North At Most Risk: Report Extreme wea

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, thankfully DML came to perform some damage control after Chuck wouldn't quit digging himself deeper into the hole. Might need to keep Chuck on a shorter leash, to avoid having such inconvenient figures publicized.

I don't have the ability to review the papers from my tractor seat today, DML, could you possibly provide the confidence those authors offer for their calculations?

But, more importantly, Thanks to Chuck's persistence and hard work we have already established a range of human vs natural input into SLR, and we're now moving on to gauging what the appropriate solution shoud be, given that we now know that a significant portion of SLR is inevitable, regardless how much or little CO2 we release from now on. Do you think that devoting all of our resources, capital, political capital, and best and brightest minds to CO2 in the face on inevitable SLR, is the best use of those finite resources?

Can you elaborate on that please?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 31, 2019, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      And if it climate change did not prose real economic risk, why did Moody's just buy a climate data firm and warn cities it would be introducing a climate change risk consideration for credit ratings for cities and counties?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/climate/moodys-ratings-climate-change-data.html https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/climate/moodys-ratings-climate-change-data.html
      dml if you are the poster child for critical thinking and challenging your beliefs they we are doomed and it wont be climate change that does us in.

FFS Moodys just jumped onto the entire carbon tax climate change scam and hope to ride the profits coming in. Its as plain as day. Remember Moodys are the ones who listed the US sub prime housing market as AAA back in 2008. Good god we have some sheep at the wheel.

If climate change was real, there would be a crash program like atom bomb put together and it would include mitigating our runaway populations, advancing fusion tech by leaps and bounds instead of playing with it, scientist that come up with solutions instead of submitting funding requests called the impacts of climate change on mice on a wheel type research and a program to move all liberals from the coasts to the interior of the country. Until I hear anything like that I will relentlessly attack this boondoggle.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        A5 glad to see you have accepted that human caused climate change and global warming is accelerating sea level rise. We have made progress!

How about if you leave the patronizing comments to me, and you stick with the insults, name calling and denier labelling, OK?

That was my shtick first, and it just isn't becoming of you.

Comment

Don't worry about climate change, our climate crusaders are on top of it right chuck, dml?

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/30/a-listers-flock-to-google-summit-in-private-jets-mega-yachts-to-talk-climate-change/ A-listers flock to Google summit in private jets, mega yachts to talk climate change

Strangely Leo owns a property about 20 ft from the ocean in malibu. Wonder if he has heard about the rapidly rising sea levels. fn hypocrite.

Comment

Remember this hoax is a major part of every source of funding to the scientists and the economic impact on society would be noticed. What would happen if people ignore the fear mongers and everyone quits wasting money on “the carbon hoax”?

Perfectly said...
            Heard a good comment on Fox today, If the Climate Emergency is not a giant scam, every scaremonger should STOP THE F*CK flying in planes! Till that happens we know it's all BULLSHIT!

Perfectly said...Many of the guests, including Obama and DiCaprio — who has his own climate change foundation — have described global warming as the biggest threat to future generations.

But according to Italian press reports, the attendees were expected to show up in 114 private jets, and 40 had arrived by Sunday.

The Post crunched the numbers and found that 114 first class seats from Los Angeles to Palermo, Italy, where Camp guests landed, would spew an estimated 784,000 kilograms of CO2 into the air.

Lying two faced bastards
            Last edited by fjlip; Jul 31, 2019, 21:51.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              Remember this hoax is a major part of every source of funding to the scientists and the economic impact on society would be noticed. What would happen if people ignore the fear mongers and everyone quits wasting money on “the carbon hoax”?

Perfectly said...
              Heard a good comment on Fox today, If the Climate Emergency is not a giant scam, every scaremonger should STOP THE F*CK flying in planes! Till that happens we know it's all BULLSHIT!

Perfectly said...Many of the guests, including Obama and DiCaprio — who has his own climate change foundation — have described global warming as the biggest threat to future generations.

But according to Italian press reports, the attendees were expected to show up in 114 private jets, and 40 had arrived by Sunday.

The Post crunched the numbers and found that 114 first class seats from Los Angeles to Palermo, Italy, where Camp guests landed, would spew an estimated 784,000 kilograms of CO2 into the air.

Lying two faced bastards
              If you have read Animal Farm, or studied the real life version called Communism, the statement,
              all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
              Rings so true with these folks. The sacrifices and costs only apply to the rest of us peasants. They have earned the right to be exempt, by virtue of their virtue signalling, and moral superiority. There is a different set of rules which apply to the self righteous animals at the top of the pyramid. Same was true in the USSR.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Well, thankfully DML came to perform some damage control after Chuck wouldn't quit digging himself deeper into the hole. Might need to keep Chuck on a shorter leash, to avoid having such inconvenient figures publicized.

I don't have the ability to review the papers from my tractor seat today, DML, could you possibly provide the confidence those authors offer for their calculations?

But, more importantly, Thanks to Chuck's persistence and hard work we have already established a range of human vs natural input into SLR, and we're now moving on to gauging what the appropriate solution shoud be, given that we now know that a significant portion of SLR is inevitable, regardless how much or little CO2 we release from now on. Do you think that devoting all of our resources, capital, political capital, and best and brightest minds to CO2 in the face on inevitable SLR, is the best use of those finite resources?

Can you elaborate on that please?
                Most governments are already investing in adaptation and mitigation along with reducing emissions. So we are not investing only in emission reductions.

DML correctly pointed out both the Liberals and Conservatives have the same reduction targets but different paths for getting there.

The transition away from fossil energy has already started. Human caused climate change is a fact. Industry and governments are investing in new technology. And there is going to be lots of economic growth based on the newer cleaner technology.

This is a long term transition. Climate change is a long term problem. There will always be people like you who fear change and are threatened by any change. The world will move on without you.

Comment

You are deflecting and getting off topic again Chuck, but just so you are aware, the reality differs from the dream world the greens live in.

From the iea:

Global gas demand expanded at its fastest rate since 2010, with year-on-year growth of 4.6%, the second consecutive year of strong growth, driven by higher demand and substitution from coal. Demand growth was led by the United States. Gas demand in China increased by almost 18%.

Oil demand grew 1.3% worldwide, with the United States again leading the global increase for the first time in 20 years thanks to a strong expansion in petrochemicals, rising industrial production and trucking services.

Global coal consumption rose 0.7%, with increases seen only in Asia, particularly in China, India and a few countries in South and Southeast Asia.
                  Yes, all three main fossil fuels are still increasing.

Comment

So it the typical lefty approach. Cant back up the real data and bogus studies, ignore anyone with science and facts that go against the narrative including ground truthing, then shame everyone else as a denier or stupid. Whats next chuck, call people racist?

Like I said before, if the evidence of climate change had to stand scrutiny in a court of law, it would have been tossed out decades ago and a counter suit brought against its originators.

Why not just admit you like getting your information fed to you and you don't want to do any work to see if its accurate. Thinking for yourself is scary for some people. They need to go through life with a net and its is the govt and MSM.

Comment

Don’t forget these are same poeple who support and lied about the cwb. I can’t imagine farmers wanting 500 useless ndp government employees selling ur grain. It’s laughable, no I guess not , it actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                        Don’t forget these are same poeple who support and lied about the cwb. I can’t imagine farmers wanting 500 useless ndp government employees selling ur grain. It’s laughable, no I guess not , it actually happened.
                        Just like watching the CO2 as a pollutant issue blow up in their faces is laughable, except they insist on dragging us all down with it financially. There is nothing funny about being forced to pay for someone else's incompetence. A lot of similarities, and the fact that it is the same incapable of independent critical thinking individuals who fell for both scams is not a coincidence.

Promoted to their level of incompetence comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                          Lol , just like disgruntled postal workers on a mission lol

Comment

Hey you guys you forgot my challenge:

Name one credible scientific organization that says that the prevailing climate science proving human caused climate change is all wrong. Activist and denial organizations don't count. Good luck.

Let me know when you find it. LOL

Hope you have a great summer putting up hay for your 4 legged money makers!

Harvest is coming is coming, lots to do.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Hey you guys you forgot my challenge:

Name one credible scientific organization that says that the prevailing climate science proving human caused climate change is all wrong. Activist and denial organizations don't count. Good luck.

Let me know when you find it. LOL

Hope you have a great summer putting up hay for your 4 legged money makers!

Harvest is coming is coming, lots to do.
                              Let me know when you study Ben Davidson who clearly spells out the underlying flaw in all climate change .
                              It’s real

Comment

There are a lot of people engaged in Scientology cult as well who truly believe their viewpoint is above all others and those that dare question the status quo even remotely get booted of the island 🌴 lol.
                                Hard core supporters of this global warming, climate change, climate emergency cult are absolutely no different.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...