• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    New liberty from Dekalb will it make it with very little rain we will see.

One good rain boys is all we need to get this year going.

Man is it cold today.

Good thing I tossed the Viper and will do peas next week with just centurion or one half odessey
    There are so few weeds if any in my peas, don’t feel like stunting them. They will be short enough at harvest, if they can even be cut.
    Might do a little with Assure II.
    The lentils are my main concern. If this keeps up they won’t be able to be cut.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      3 day totals based off doppler. FWIW
      [ATTACH]4348[/ATTACH]
      Even where the yellow is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Half rate pursuit = $4 /ac
        Lots of problems with oddysee in canola fields after. Seems impossible to clean out sometimes ?
        Sprayed ours wednesday cant even tell theyve been sprayed 80/ac/jug pursuit , 40 ac rate arrow total $8.25/ac
        CaseIh,

What is the biggest node stage you have sprayed 80 ac/jug pursuit on peas? My peas are 8-9 node stage and only 4" tall. Cold forecast for the next few nights, so probably 10 node stage when I get there. Any experience with 9 node peas? Are you using merge or Agral 90 or whatever comes with the Arrow? What kind of water volumes?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Stuck waiting for a pull at least it’s wet below.
          At least there is some reserve moisture down below in that field. Here the ground has a moist zone about 8" thick and then 8' of dust below that. Going to take some timely rains to make a mediocre crop here east of Calgary. Only 2/10" in May and June. Very spotty rainfall in Alberta also. Drier here than it was in 2001 and 2002 and the farm average in 2001 and 2002 was 3 bushels/ac. Getting scary.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
            CaseIh,

What is the biggest node stage you have sprayed 80 ac/jug pursuit on peas? My peas are 8-9 node stage and only 4" tall. Cold forecast for the next few nights, so probably 10 node stage when I get there. Any experience with 9 node peas? Are you using merge or Agral 90 or whatever comes with the Arrow? What kind of water volumes?
            We always try to do before 6 but it never seems to hurt them at that
            Have done 5 and 10 gal. No difference to the peas . I did these on wednesday at 10 cause we had lots of time
            We sprayed some years ago at about 10 nodes that were drowned out bad at 1/3 rate didnt hurt them. But we may have got lucky ?? Dont have much experience with that and wouldnt wanna say
            We just use the surfactant that comes with wild oat spray . Used to use merge only diff i could see was the money wasted buying the merge

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
              3 day totals based off doppler. FWIW
              [ATTACH]4348[/ATTACH]
              So I went onto the site and if you click in the location of your farm it gives you their recorded rainfall for that point over the 3 days. On my location they had .25 in. , which is about .2 too high. No one near us got even close to a tenth let alone .25. Ah technology.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                So I went onto the site and if you click in the location of your farm it gives you their recorded rainfall for that point over the 3 days. On my location they had .25 in. , which is about .2 too high. No one near us got even close to a tenth let alone .25. Ah technology.
                They wanna keep er high for the markets and the newspapers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...